i'm jealous | zach herron

i rolled my eyes, watching her flirt with him and i felt my blood boiling by the second. zach was trying on some outfits that his designer had picked out for him back stage before he was about to go on to perform in half an hours time.

i sat on the couch observing the designer's daughter, who was my age, lay her fingers all over zach. she kept fixing his collar, playing with his hair, biting her lip as he changed shirts to see which one fitted better and a whole lot of other stuff which was getting on my nerves.

i was certain she kept making him change shirts just so she could see him topless and i laughed at her pathetic attempt.

'zach that looks so good on you!' she giggled and zach thanked her. i again rolled my eyes and turned away from their direction, her presence pissing me off even more. 'what's up frowny face?' jonah asked, seeing the expression on my face as he walked over to the couch i was laying on.

'oh, just the fact she's all over my boyfriend when she knows i'm with him and also the fact he's letting it happen in front of my eyes.' i said. 'he's probably just doing it to be nice.' jonah said, knowing he wasn't doing anything purposely.

'but she doesn't have to be so fucking handsy.' i mumbled so only he could hear. jonah chuckled and gave my shoulder a light squeeze. 'just talk to him after okay?' he smiled before walking off.

'we'll be back we are just going to find some more shirts.' her annoying voice said as she left the room. as soon as she was gone zach walked over to me and crouched down to where i was sitting.

i rolled over so i wasn't facing him and i knew he was confused, zach was always oblivious to things like this. 'what's wrong baby?' he hummed and i ignored him. 'did i do something?'

yes zach, you did.

'talk to me, please.' he said, sitting on the edge of the couch and placing his hand on my leg. 'it's just-' i was going to speak but was stopped by her coming back. 'alright zach, just a few more.' she annoyingly giggled.

'looks like someone needs you.' i blankly said and zach sighed. 'i promise whatever it is we can sort it out after okay? cheer up buttercup.' he softly smiled and kissed my cheek, returning to her.

more shirts were tried on and she was finally satisfied with the last one, what a coincidence. even though watching her annoyed me i couldn't stop myself from peering at them.

zach caught my eye and sent a sympathetic smile when he realised i was looking. she saw zach's smile and then glanced at me too she winked and i have to tell you it took everything in my body for me to not get up right there but i contained myself.

'good luck zach.' she said and dusted his shirt. 'thanks.' he bluntly replied and we all headed to the side of the stage as the show was starting soon. 

-♡-

'can we talk?' zach said, joining me on the hotel bed. the show was great but i still was pissed at what had happened earlier. 'tell me what's wrong and i'll do my best to fix it.' he encouraged.

'it's stupid.' i said. 'well it obviously isn't if it made you this upset.' he held my hand. 'i was jealous of her being all over you and you sat there like it was completely normal for her to touch you like that.' i explained and zach cracked a little smile.

'it's not funny zach.' i said and he immediately wiped the smile off his face. 'you don't have anything to be jealous about she can't compare to you. and you know how i am i do my best to be nice to people.'

'but you were being too nice and she got the wrong idea.' i replied and zach chuckled. 'i only love you and only you.' he said picking me up causing me to scream with laughter. zach put me back down carefully and an idea popped into my head. 'prove it.' i playfully smiled and zach smirked, understanding what i meant.

soon enough our clothes were all off and zach was rubbing his hands up and down my body. 'let me take control, please.' i pleaded and he nodded.

we flipped over so i was now on the top and he was below me. 'all mine.' i whispered, kissing down his chest. 'please baby, do something.' he said. i held onto his shaft and aligned myself with him before sinking down onto it slowly.

'shit.' he hissed and i couldn't get any words out, instead just loud moans. i gave myself a few seconds and then used my leg strength to ride him. zach's hand snaked to my bum and gave it a light squeeze then rested it there to help guide me.

'just like that baby.' he whispered watching my movements as i bounced on him. i attached our lips so we shared a sloppy kiss, it being broken a number of times due to our moaning.

i started riding him quicker, feeling the need to hit my high as soon as possible. zach traced his hands up my sides all the way to my chest and kneaded my boobs in his hands.

'shit shit shit.' he cursed into my ear. 'i'm so close baby.' he told me. 'me too.' i managed to reply. zach twitched and shot his load into me, groaning loudly as he did. this pushed me to my orgasm and i came with him still inside me. 'holy shit.' i said breathlessly, attempting to catch my breath.

'wow.' zach said, helping me off him. 'i know.' i laughed and got under the covers beside him. 'i'm sorry about what happened.' he gave me a kiss on the top of my head. 'although it is pretty hot when you're jealous. he smirked.

-
thank you for 60k <3
don't forget to vote (: