welcome home | daniel seavey

daniel had left for tour over 5 months ago and he is due to come back home today. i had a quick shower, got changed into my high waisted jeans and one of daniel's many hoodies that he left over just for me that smelt of his cologne.

i left my hair down and stepped into my airforces. i was going to meet up with gabbie, tate, kay and christina at the airport as we all were picking up our other halves from the airport.

after an hour long drive i parked my car at the airport and got out and saw the girls already outside.

'hey girls!' i said engulfing them all in a huge hug. we were all really close especially because we all went through the hate of being with a why don't we boy.

'i'm so excited to see jack.' gabbie said and we chuckled.

'should we head in?' tate asks and we walk in together and head to the arrivals section. the boys plane had landed so they were in the baggage claim then heading to the pick up area.

me and daniel facetimed each other every night and it was safe to say we missed the company of one another.

he had also texted me a couple of times saying how he missed the sex and it made me blush uncontrollably.

i was taken aback from my train of thoughts when i heard the girls squealing and i noticed daniel running towards me with his suitcase dragging behind him.

he crashed into me and hugged me so tightly and lifted me off the ground a little. i rocked him back and forth and when he pulled away he kissed me deeply for the first time in ages.

'i missed you baby.' i whispered into his ear as he pulled away from me.

'i missed you more.' he tells me.

i went around hugging all the other guys as well since we were all pretty close then me and daniel left the airport hand in hand.

'how was tour babe?' i ask looking at him as we got to a red light.

'it was literally the best time of my life!' he tells me. 'missed you the most though.'

daniel smiles at me and places his hand on my thigh. 'you're so cute babe.' i smile ear to ear, i love this boy.

by the time we get home the sexual tension had grown between us, daniel had moved his hand higher up as i drove home which made me want him.

he grabbed his suitcase from the trunk and when we got back to my house he dumped the luggage in the front room and picked me up.

his hands were right under my bum and he squeezed gently making me giggle. he carried me all the way to my room and placed me on the bed.

daniel was always so gentle with me and i liked it, we weren't really into the rough sorta style.

he hovered over me and started placing kisses down my neck. i moved my head giving him better access.

'stop it's my turn now let me do it.' i pout at him and he shrugs and let's me take control.

we flip positions so now i'm on top of him and i grind on his waist and suck on his neck. i pull his top over his head and i take off daniel's hoodie that i was wearing to leave me in my bra.

i placed kisses down his chest all the way down to his v-line and stopped to unbuckle his belt that he had going through his jeans.

daniel helped me a bit since it was a little fiddly and once the belt came out the loops i pulled off his pants and left him in his black boxers.

he already had a tent forming and i smirked at him. i could see the anticipation growing on his face and i wasn't going to tease him because he deserved it.

'what do you want babe?' i ask him, not knowing if he wanted me to give him a blowjob or a hand job.

'i just want you to ride me, please.' he begged and i nodded.

i quickly pulled off my jeans and my red panties then discarded them in the room.

'you're still on birth control right?' he asked and i nodded.

i returned to him and pulled off his boxers, setting his member free. i held it and daniel groaned from the contact and i slowly lowered myself down onto him.

'oh gosh!' i said as i took him all inside of me. after i had adjusted i started moving up and down and daniel placed his hands on my waist to help the rhythm.

'take your bra off.' he moaned and i did so, unclipping it and leaving it to fall on the floor.

he moaned in satisfaction and he helped me ride him, we gradually got to a good speed and i could feel my orgasm becoming present.

'i'm almost there.' he breathes out and i told him the same. i continued riding him and we both moaned out loud when he twitched inside me.

i came right after and released over him. i pulled off him and collapsed beside him.

'i fucking needed that.' daniel said as he threw his head back onto my pillow.

'me too.' i kissed his lips and i grabbed the covers and placed it over us.

'welcome home baby.' i giggled.

'it's good to be home.' he chuckled.

-
im going to work hard on this book and thats a promise😌