sneaking in | jack avery

'but baby i really want to see you now.' jack whined down the phone and i giggled. 'yeah but i'm grounded remember?' i replied, keeping my voice down so my parents wouldn't hear me.

'what did you do?' he asked and i playfully rolled my eyes, this was my third time telling him. 'i made a really inappropriate joke during dinner and my dad's work friends were all there.' i laughed and i knew jack was smirking on the other line.

'that's my girl.' i smiled at his comment. 'i'm going to sneak in.' he suggested. 'jack no, if my parents see you i'll be in even more trouble.'

'yeah and they won't see me i'll be there in twenty.' he said before ending the call and i couldn't stop myself from smiling. the twenty minutes flew by and a pebble hit my window, i frowned and walked over to it seeing jack.

he stopped himself from throwing the next pebble when i appeared in his view. i opened the window slowly so it wouldn't make any sound and draw attention to me.

'how are you supposed to get up?' i whispered and he looked at the pipe on my wall. 'don't be silly jack.' i said, already predicting what he was going to do. he didn't listen and began pulling himself up expertly when he reached my window i tried to get him in carefully.

due to me not being that smart i pulled too hard and jack toppled onto me and we both fell on my bedroom floor with a loud thud. 'what was that?' my mum called from downstairs and i froze. 'i slipped!' i shouted back and i heard her footsteps coming near the stairs.

jack quickly stood up and i pointed to my bed which he efficiently slipped under, tucking himself in so he couldn't be seen. i remained where i was to play off the whole 'i slipped' story.

'what were you doing?' my mum raised an eyebrow at me. 'i was walking and you know how slippery my floor is with socks.' i explained and she squinted her eyes. 'why is your window open?'

'wow mum i can't get fresh air even when i'm grounded?' i said. 'keep this door open.' was all she replied before heading back downstairs. when it was all clear, i helped jack out from under my bed and i dusted him off.

'that was close.' jack ran his hand through his hair. 'where'd you park your car?' i asked. 'on the next street i think it would be a bit obvious if a red jeep was in the driveway.' he chuckled.

'come on.' i smiled, taking his hand and walking into my bathroom locking the door behind me. 'she said i had to keep that door open, not this one.' i winked at him.

'i love the way you think babe, but i think we've got some business to do.' he hummed, attaching his fingers on the waist band of my shorts. they were swiftly off and on the floor along with his shirt.

'let's get in the shower.' i said, and turned it on so the water could heat up. 'do you still have some of my clothes here?' he asked and i nodded. 'ok.' jack smiled and we removed all our remaining clothes and got in.

'we still have to be quiet though.' i told him. 'baby, that will be a challenge for you.' he smirked and i playfully hit his shoulder. we both got under the water, the droplets running down our bodies.

he pulled me in closer to him and his hand traced down to my heat where he rubbed small circles. 'come on jack.' i pleaded before he picked me up and held me against the cold tile walls.

he rubbed his tip against my entrance and slowly pushed into me making me moan loudly. jack covered my mouth with his hand and told me to be quiet then took it away.

jack began pumping his length in and out of me and i gripped onto his side for support. 'you're so fucking tight.' he said looking up at my eyes. we connected our lips as a way to muffle both of our moans and it was working.

'so beautiful.' he whispered into my ear and i blushed at his kind words. 'thank you baby.' i replied. he used his thumb to rub on my clit sending me into a whole new world of pleasure.

'faster.' i told him and jack obeyed, moving his hips at an impressively fast rate. he kept going for a few minutes until i mentioned how i was close. 'let go for me.' he encouraged and i did. 'shit babe.' i bit my lip as i came around him.

jack twitched at the same time and shot his load into me while cursing a whole lot. he rode out both of our highs and then pulled out, placing me down carefully.

we both moved so we were under the shower head, jack cupped my face in his hands and leaned in for a cute kiss. after, we showered properly and he looked over at me, smirking. 'so, what was that inappropriate joke?'

-
imagine everyone who
read this voted...