miscommunication | jack avery

i sat on the couch waiting for jack to get back from the meeting his band and management were having, he had been there for a few hours discussing the new tour and i just entertained myself by watching some netflix.

i heard the door unlocking so i paused stranger things and got up to meet him in the hallway. 'hey jack.' i said walking over to where he was. he ignored me and walked straight upstairs to my room.

what the heck? i followed behind him. 'are you okay baby?' i asked yet he didn't reply, he just walked into the bathroom and locked the door. i frowned, he never locked the door or ignored me.

i heard the shower turn on and prayed that he would come out feeling better. i felt really hurt that he was being like this and i wondered if i had done something to upset him. nothing came to mind so i sat there feeling tears begin to prick my eyes. i attempted to fight them back but failed miserably.

i silently sobbed, really wanting to know what i had done to get him into this mood. the door unlocked and he came out with a towel around his waist and looking more annoyed than before. his face softened when he saw my tears and i quickly wiped them away.

jack came over to me and tried to give me a kiss but i moved away. 'baby, i'm sorry.' he said reaching for my hand which i also moved. 'i'm not mad at you i promise.' jack sighed and i just rolled my eyes.

'seems like you are.' i told him and even though i hated arguing with him he way he was acting was really getting on my nerves. 'you ignore me, make me feel like shit and then say you aren't mad at me?' i sarcastically laugh.

'let me explain.' he said and i rolled my eyes again knowing he would come up with some lame excuse. 'i brought up asking if i could bring you on tour at the meeting and the management said no without a valid reason. i got annoyed at them also saying how the boys could bring their girlfriends but i couldn't bring mine so i practically stormed out the place and drove home.' jack said looking me in the eyes so i knew he was telling me the truth.

i sighed and pulled him into a hug. 'it's ok jack.' i say and he shakes his head. 'it's not and i came home all annoyed and upset you in the process so i've honestly messed it up.' he said.

'i'm alright.' i reassured him. 'let me make it up to you.' he suggested causing me to frown. jack removed my top leaving my chest bare and i took off my skirt knowing what was coming next.

next my panties were swiftly off and jack dropped the towel which was around his waist to now leave us both completely naked. my eyes trailed down to his member which was growing by the minute.

i spread my legs automatically for him and i didn't realise how wet i was until jack informed me. he rubbed against my slit and pushed in suddenly not really giving me time to prepare.

this was our make up sex so it was going to be different to the other times. i moaned as he started to thrust his hips faster than he normally would knowing it would get us to finish quicker.

jack let out some curses and some groans as he started thrusting deeper. 'i love you so much.' he said and gave me a kiss and this time i didn't push him away.

i returned the i love you and bit my lip whilst watching him move in and out of me at an impressive rate. the knot in my stomach appeared and i let jack know and he said he was close as well.

i came first with a loud moan and jack twitched before realising his load into me. he pulled out and put on some sweat pants and gave me his hoodie to wear which he had worn to the meeting.

'i don't care what my management say, i'm bringing you with me on tour.'

'don't get annoyed at them for me, i'll be fine here jack.' i said, feeling bad he was falling out with others because of me.

'yeah i know you'll be fine but i miss you every time i leave.' jack pouted and i gave him a quick kiss.

'we can facetime every single day baby we can manage just like we always do.' i say, running my fingers through his curly hair. he nodded as he held me close to him. i was at ease knowing he wasn't upset anymore.

-
this is crap
i didn't have an idea
for jack so i just
rushed this one