girl in the crowd | jonah marais

we ran onto the stage and the crowd of fans screamed loudly when they saw me and the boys on stage.

the music blasted and we all began singing to our opening song and the fans sang along, the flash lights on their phones illuminating the venue.

as i got to my part i walked around the stage winking and smiling at some fans whilst i sang to the lyrics. i knelt down in front of a random fan and began singing to her.

i didn't notice how pretty she was until i finished my part. she had really pretty brown eyes, brown hair, cute button nose and pretty lips.

i got back up as we moved onto our next song, the girl catching my eye the whole night. after the concert was over we left the stage, the team praising us for how good of a show we put on.

'jonah if you're looking for that girl she went that way.' jack says and i turn and look at him.

he shrugs and i laugh, thanking him and jogging into the direction he pointed at. to my surprise i found her, waiting outside the public ladies bathroom on her phone posting some things on instagram.

'hey.' i say trying not to startle her.

the girl looks up and smiles at me, not even freaking out that she'd seen me in person (which was a good thing because i didn't want to attract that much attention to us.)

'oh my god it's jonah!' someone screamed, coming out of the bathroom. i looked down to see a little girl pulling at the other girl, pointing towards me.

'calm down lex, i know.' the girl says shaking her head. 'sorry about my sister she kinda wanted me to come with her tonight and as you can tell she's a huge fan.'

'it's fine don't apologise.' i chuckle and kneel down giving lex a hug.

'not much of a fan?' i ask looking at the older girl and she shrugged.

'not really until tonight, you guys were pretty good though and your vocals are amazing.' she tells me and i thank her.

'what's your name?'

'this is y/n.' lex steps in and y/n just rolls her eyes at her younger sister telling her to be quiet.

'that's a pretty name.' i smile and she thanks me. lex runs off when she sees another girl presumably her friend.

'y/n i'm going over to liv's house tell mum ok?'

'sure.' y/n says leaving only us two. 'i can't believe she's 12.' she says to me playing with her bracelet on her arm.

'younger siblings grow up quick.'

she nods and we start talking a little bit about how tour is until i have an idea to bring her back to my dressing room to show her what it's like.

'i can show you my dressing room if you want?' i offer and she gives in.

when we get there i shut the door behind us and show her around pointing to all the makeup that we put on and the hair products.

'wow you have more makeup than me.'

'you don't need make up though so it's fine.' i smile and she blushes.

we crash down onto a couch and sit in silence. she rested her head on my shoulder and i kissed the top of her head.

y/n turned to me and inches closer to my lips before she kissed me. we were going soft until i got needy and pulled her onto my lap.

she grinded on me causing a boner to form in jeans. i moved from her lips to her neck sucking at the skin to leave purple marks.

i picked her up and laid her down on the couch. i unbuckled my belt and pulled off my jeans leaving me in my boxers which had a tent.

i took of y/n's skirt leaving her in some red panties. i pulled down my boxers leaving my member free from restraints and y/n smirked at me.

she slid off her panties so elegantly and threw them on the floor. i spread her legs to see her core dripping with her juices.

'you don't need a condom i'm on the pill.' she tells me and i nod, rubbing my tip at her heat.

y/n moans at the feeling and i wait til she looks me in the eyes and she nods letting me enter her.

we both moan as i did so, she was so tight around me but i loved it. she wrapped her arms around me neck and pulled me closer to her.

'you can move jonah.' y/n says and i do, thrusting my hips slowly not to hurt her.

once i felt like i had stretched her out a bit i began pumping in her faster. i groaned as her walls clenched around me. she moaned in the crook of my neck, saying my name as well.

'more jonah.'

i pound into her making the couch creak quietly beneath us.

'i'm going to cum.' she says and i let her know i was close too.

i shoot my load into her and she cums around me, throwing her head back. i pull out of her and kiss her neck softly.

'i really like you jonah.' y/n smiles.

'i really like you too y/n.'

-
hate this chapter with a passion.