all about you | daniel seavey

'it's okay i've got you, just a few more steps.' daniel calmly instructed, his arm wrapped around my waist for support.

it was my birthday today and i spent some time with my family and daniel decided to take me out for the night. we had already gone to a restaurant and ate some really good food whilst getting an amazing view of the sunset.

i was currently blind folded and he was taking me somewhere as a surprise. i walked beside him not able to see a thing but only managing to follow his movements.

daniel left my side so i assumed we were here, i heard shuffling and a door unlock. he reappeared next to me and walked me inside then told me i could take off the blind fold.

i pulled the material away from my eyes and looked around at where i was. we were in a cute little cabin decorated with fairy lights and polaroid photos of me and daniel.

'babe, that's too much.' i said, my eyes watering as i held onto a photo of us that we took on tour. i walked around and looked at all the cute memories we had and by the time i had finished i was crying.

'you're too beautiful to cry princess.' daniel whispered and wiped the tear falling down my cheek. he tucked some hair behind my ear and cupped my face in his soft hands and smiled at me.

the butterflies in my stomach awakened and i couldn't help but smile at the most perfect man who stood in front of me. 'come on, i need to show you upstairs.' he said and intertwined his fingers with mine.

i followed behind him up the stairs and to a bedroom with a huge bed, some plush blankets and loads of pillows. i smiled and took off my heels before sitting on the bed, daniel joined me.

i gave him a kiss and held him closer to me since he gave me so much comfort. 'thank you for everything today and just always in general i'm so lucky to have you.' i told him as he pulled me onto his lap.

'you don't need to say thank you and i'm the lucky one.' he said making me blush like usual.  daniel picked me up and set me down gently so my back was against the mattress.

he started by kissing my neck, knowing it was my favourite thing for him to do. moans instantly started to roll out of my mouth uncontrollably. his fingers played with the straps of my red body tight dress, the whole night he told me about how beautiful i looked in it.

'as much as i love you in this, i think it will need to come off.' he whispers in my ear seductively. i bit my lip and sat up so the dress could be removed efficiently.

once it was off i was left in my matching lace set that i had bought specifically for an occasion like this. 'you are the most perfect girl i've ever seen babe.' he runs his hand through his hair nervously, i always had this effect on him and i liked it.

daniel pecked the areas of my chest that were exposed by my bra and moved down my stomach to the hem of my panties. i had already became wet from all the kissing and his words.

'can i?' he asked like the gentleman he was even though we'd done this a few times before. i nodded signalling it was okay so he began removing the material down my freshly waxed legs and left them to the side.

he used his hands to separate my legs and as he was doing this i unclipped my bra and dropped it onto the floor. 'today is all about you okay?' daniel said sweetly his eyes still on me.

i finally processed what was happening, daniel was going to go down on me for the first time. i had done it to him before but we never really got round to him doing it to me.

'if it gets too much just say and i'll stop alright?' he said reassuring me. 'just relax.' i nodded to what he said and watched him make the first move.

he lowered his head to my core and attached his lips to my clit. i wasn't ready for the pleasure to start that quickly because my hips bucked forwards. daniel held onto my sides a little tighter and started licking all over.

'fuck that feels so good.' i moaned out and gripped onto the bed sheets trying to control myself but it wasn't working. he hummed against my heat and continued eating me out expertly.

one of my hands brought his head closer to my heat and i just left my fingers in his hair lightly tugging the blonde strands.

'daniel you're so good at this...shit.'

his eyes met mine and he watched me moan to his actions. i could tell this was getting him excited but he always put my needs before his because that's just how he was.

my thoughts got interrupted by my legs shaking around him meaning i was close. 'daniel i'm almost there.' i moaned loudly stating the obvious when i was sure he knew anyway.

a few seconds later i came and daniel pulled away smiling as i lay down catching my breath.  'you taste really good.' he chuckled then licked his lips. i smiled at him as he laid down next to me.

my eyes traced from his face down to his crotch and i was right to think he would get excited by that. 'come on it's your turn.' i giggled and daniel shook his head.

'it's your birthday.' he said frowning.

'yeah, so i make the rules.' i grinned and crawled on top of him.

-
i find writing so much easier
when i eat food at the same time