i heard you | zach herron

i knocked on the door and waited for my best friend liv to answer it as she invited me over to talk about some stuff.

i heard some shouting and the door finally opened and i was surprised to see liv's brother standing in front of me in nothing but basketball shorts.

'hey zach, is liv here?' i asked trying not to stare at anything apart from his face. zach and i have only met a few times so we weren't no where near as close as i was with liv.

'yeah she's upstairs and was too lazy to even open the door.' he sighed and i laughed whilst taking off my nike's and leaving them next to the other shoes. 'you can go up you don't need permission you've been here loads of times.' zach smiled sweetly at me and i nodded.

i walked up the stairs and he followed behind me and i mentally face palmed for not wearing any shorts under my skirt. once i got up the stairs i headed to liv's room which was untidy like usual.

'hey girl.' she squealed and gave me a tight hug. 'your outfit is so cute by the way.' liv pointed out and i thanked her.

'so what did you want to tell me?' i asked and i watched the smile on her face grow even bigger.

'basically lewis dm'd me asking if i wanted to go on a date with him and i kinda said yeah.' my eyes widened at her news because this is the guy she's had a crush on for years.

'no way!'

'yeah way, it's tonight so i needed your help to get ready.' she giggles and i jumped up excitedly. we searched for a dress in her closet and ended up picking a fancy black one that she'd never worn.

i curled her already washed hair and did her makeup the way she wanted and by the end of it she looked great. 'can you stay over tonight i have some of your spare clothes in there.' she points to a box and i nod. 'great!'

'i think he's here.' i say peaking out of the window when a car pulls up in the driveway.

'yeah that's him!'

'have the best time ok and when you get back you're going to spill.' i wink at her.

'of course i am.'

i watch as she leaves the house and i close the door behind her. i head back upstairs and into liv's room, passing zach's along the way. as i walked past his i heard noises which sounded like moaning.

i shook it off thinking he was probably watching porn like any teenager his age but i got proven wrong when i heard his voice and my name being said.

my curiosity got the better of me so i looked through the creak of the door since it wasn't shut completely and i was shocked at what i saw.

zach was laying on his bed, his hands in his shorts jerking off and moaning my name. i bit my lip when i saw him in this state and it did turn me on especially since he was thinking of me.

i moved away from the door and went back down the stairs to stop myself from watching. the image of him doing that to himself kept playing in my mind as i sat down on the couch.

i squeezed my legs shut tighter to stop myself getting too excited from the dirty thoughts. i went on my phone and played some games to get distracted and wash out the thoughts from my mind.