your own therapy | zach herron

i unlocked the front door with my key and shut it behind me. i had just finished a long day of work with people coming to our rehab wanting to change their lives around.

i was a therapist specialised in people over coming drug addiction, even though it was tough at times i really did enjoy seeing the best being brought out in my patients.

'babe i'm home!' i shouted, placing my bag down and my keys on the table. zach came running down the stairs and gave me a kiss before lifting me up which made me squeal.

'how was your day beautiful?' he asked before making a left turn into our shared bedroom.

'it was really tiring but my patients are getting along well. how was yours?'

'totally boring but we can change that since you're here.' he smirks and i roll my eyes playfully.

'zach i'm really tired.' i pout at him, all i wanted to do was sleep. he got up and walked over to our en-suite bathroom. i watched as he started to run a bath, pouring in some bubbles,  rose petals as well as lighting candles and dimming the lights.

i got up from our bed and walked to the bathroom and sat on the counter. zach stood in between my legs and started to suck on my neck which caused me to moan.

one by one our clothing items had been discarded and the bath was ready. zach got in first and i got in after so i was sitting in front of him, his arms and legs holding me close to him.

the water was really warm so it relaxed my muscles a lot. i turned my body so i was
opposite and i kissed him softly only for him to make it get more passionate and eager by the second.

'let me give you some of your own therapy.' he mumbled in my ear and i nodded. zach's hand traced to my heat and when it got there he rubbed in slow movements.

'fuck.' i hissed at the small touch, obviously wanting more. he removed his hand away and i frowned. 'why'd you stop?' i asked rather disappointed.

'this is going to be better.' he said grabbing the shower faucet. zach changed the setting onto a jet like speed and then placed it against my core.

'i'm going to turn it on and it's going to feel really good trust me okay?' he said reassuring me since he could see the uncertainty in my eyes.

he turned it on and the water blasted out at a high speed like the jets in a hot tub. i instantly let out a moan the water pressure giving me so much pleasure.

'fuck zach it feels so good.' i manage to choke out, this being more of a challenge because it was getting too much.

'just relax babe.' zach says, rubbing up and down the inside of my thighs as a way to calm me down. it helped a lot and i was back to enjoying what he was doing to me.

i opened my eyes to see zach touching himself with one hand with the other holding down the faucet. i bit my lip as i watched him stroke his shaft, the sight definitely sticking in my head.

my hips jerked forward suddenly signalling i was going to come. i threw my head back as my legs started to shake and zach held me down and inches the faucet closer.

this sent me over the edge and i squirted all my juices whilst screaming zach's name. he removed the faucet and i sat there trying to catch my breath.

zach let out a few grunts and a moan of satisfaction as he came all over his hand. 'that was so hot.' he said as he pulled me into him so we were in the same position we started with.

'that was something different but i liked it, a lot.' i giggled and intertwined his hand with mine.

'how's that for your own therapy?' he jokes and places a kiss on the top of my head.

-
bye