trust me | jonah marais

'hey ja-, oh sorry is he here?' i looked up from my book to see jonah standing by my dorm room door. he was jack's friend who also happened to be my roommate.

jonah usually hung out with jack whenever i was out so he happened to have a spare key. i shook my head and placed the book down onto my desk.

'he went out to meet up with his family he should be back in around half hour.' jonah nodded. truth was i'd always had a huge crush on him ever since jack invited him to our dorm after a sorority party.

he had once unlocked the door when i was getting changed and that was really embarrassing but he didn't seem to mind since he smirked before turning around.

i let him in and i sat on the floor, my back against the end of my bed. to my surprise he sat right beside me when he could've sat anywhere. i could smell his cologne, the same one i'd grown to love.

'why don't we play a game to make time go quicker.' he suggested out of nowhere i frowned but went along with it.

'what game?'

'kinda like simon says, one of us says something and the other one has to do what the other says but as we go on the game will get more dirty i guess.'

'well aren't you horny?' i laughed and he just shrugged and smirked. 'fine, i'll go first, touch your nose.'

he smiles and touches his nose. 'touch your head.' i place my hands on the top of my head.

'touch your toes.' jonah rolls his eyes and stretches to try and reach his toes which he eventually did. i nod approvingly at how he managed to do it.

'touch your breast.' he whispered, suddenly changing the direction of the game. jonah looked at me and i shook my head no. 'do you trust me?' he asked.

i thought about it and then nodded, he was genuine. i touched my boob through my shirt and look at jonah whilst  doing so. he bit his lip as he watched me do the small gesture.

'touch yourself.' i say, feeling a pool of wetness grow between my legs.

'where?'

i glance in the direction of his crotch and he hesitates before unzipping his jeans. i watched as he slipped his hand down his boxers and he starts jerking off in front of me.

he tilted his head back and his mouth fell open as he pumped himself. jonah turned to face me and let out a few moans. 'now you.'

i traced my hand down my stomach and slipped it into my panties, i was already dripping wet so it was easy to get myself started.

'shit.' i whispered, enjoying the feeling of getting myself off. 'let's swap.' i said and removed my hand from my panties. jonah took his hand out his boxers and i held onto his shaft.

'oh my god, shit y/n.' he grunted at my small touch. jonah slid his hand into my panties and he started rubbing circles all over.

'jonah- oh fuck.' i gasped when he entered a finger into me. my hand automatically began pumping his dick in my hand, this caused low groans to escape from his mouth.

i worked my hand faster and he told me he was close i didn't stop until he came in my hands, his load leaking out from his tip.

at the same time i had came with his finger still in me and when jonah took it out he sucked on it and let out a sound of satisfaction.

'you taste really good y/n.' he smirked and pulled up his jeans. i got up and fixed my bottoms then sat down on my bed.

only a few seconds later the door unlocked and jack was standing there. he said hello to me and bro hugged jonah. 'so what have you guys been up to?'

-
this was inspired by a scene from the society on netflix with campbell + elle :)