red dress | zach herron

i took in the view in front of me as a stood on the hotel balcony in hawaii watching the sun setting, the sky filled with different shades of pink, purple and orange.

me and zach were on a little get away and were going to be staying here for another week or so. i came up with the idea, knowing how stressed he had been over tour and considering it finished a few days ago this was the perfect time for this to happen.

i booked the tickets and surprised him on the night he came home after his last show. we had been together for a little over a year and our families trusted us to go away together considering we were almost adults.

zach was over the moon, telling me how much he needed and was looking forward to this. we had previously just got back from a cute date at a restaurant near the hotel and it was really nice to spend time with him after a few months of him being away.

i didn't mind him touring, especially since that was his passion and something he enjoyed. at the start of our relationship i said i'd support him in his career and he was very thankful for that.

i was pulled out of my train of thoughts when i felt zach's arms wrapping around my waist, i giggled at the cute gesture and we just stood there for a while looking at the most breath taking view. i turned around to face him and squeezed his cheeks which made me laugh.

'you look so beautiful baby.' he hummed into my ear causing me to blush uncontrollably. 'thank you, i didn't think red would suit me.' i said, referring to the colour of my dress.

'any colour suits you babe, and i don't think it's red more maroon but...' zach said with a sly smile, playing with the hem of my dress that fell just above my knees.

'but what?' i questioned, the corners of my mouth turning up slightly into a smile of my own.

'but i wanna take it off.' he finished his thought, his face inching closer to mine.

'then take it off.' i whispered, my arms snaking around his neck. the smile on his face turned to a cheeky smirk as he brought me back into our hotel room and laid me down on the king size bed.

he leant over, not putting too much weight on me before attaching his lips to mine, starting it slow like he always would. the butterflies started going crazy in my stomach causing me to smile into the kiss. zach noticed and smiled as well before swiping his tongue against my bottom lip begging for entrance.

i accepted and we began kissing deeper and more hungrily with his hands firmly placed on my waist. we pulled away after making out for a good three minutes and zach started kissing at my neck making me giggle as it tickled.

'you're so adorable.' he mumbled against my skin, his breath tickling me. i watched as he removed his button up that i loved and then set it onto the hotel floor.

i admired his body, knowing he was the most perfect guy in the world. my eyes trailed down to the tent in his black jeans and i bit my lip at the sight. zach's previous wish from before came true as he unzipped the dress and took it off my body.

'wow.' he whispered glancing at my body which was now only being covered by my matching lacy black set.

i blushed at his cute reaction even though he'd seen me like this a number of times. zach kissed down my body and unclasped my bra licking his lips at what he saw.

he placed his hands on my boobs and kneaded each one in his soft hands. he moved his hands away and hooked them onto the hem of my panties, glancing at me for my permission to which i replied with a nod.

zach slid them off and spread my legs for me, showing off my wet heat to him. 'shit.' he grunted as he hurriedly began to pull off his jeans and boxers. his member was finally free of restraints as he dipped into the mattress.

he rubbed his tip against my slit and then pushed into me carefully. 'oh my gosh.' i said, throwing my head back in pleasure as he filled me up completely. zach let out a few groans as he began to thrust in and out of me. he intertwined one of his hands with mine and gave me the cutest smile ever.

i returned one and watched him thrust harder and faster. 'baby you feel so good.' zach let out as he gave me a quick kiss. 'so do you.' i managed to reply without any moans stopping me.

he lifted my leg over his shoulder and continued thrusting, this time them being much deeper. his tip hit my spot and zach did his best to hit it again, getting it on his first try.

'zach...fuck.' i breathed out and started clenching my walls around him. he told me to continue doing it which i did and soon i felt my orgasm approaching.

zach twitched and shot his load inside of me and i came right after with loud moans. he sloppily thrusted for a few seconds before pulling out.

i sat up and pulled the duvet to my chest as zach got into the bed as well. he held onto my hand and gave me a kiss on my nose which made both of us laugh.

i cuddled into him he ran his fingers through my hair until i fell asleep.

-
this was a request from
heartstringsherron hope you
like it <3