his studio | zach herron

me and zach were currently setting him up a studio for him in a spare room in his parents house.

all throughout the week i've been over helping him paint the walls a light shade of blue, place in some new floorboards. i went to target yesterday to get him some rugs and little accessories like a frame for all the artwork his fans did for him.

we purchased a little couch to go in the corner along with some big bean cushions if the guys wanted to hang out in here.

on the walls was also some polaroids of me and zach which we took a few weeks ago. i hung them onto some cute fairly light and set them on a shelf of his favourite cds that he kept from when he was young.

in another corner was a booth with a microphone for zach to sing in along with a stool. there was also a piano on the opposite side of the room shining since it hadn't been touched yet.

zach was sitting the on the floor trying to put together a chair with wheels which would be placed under his desk where he records sounds and songs.

i went over to help him and we got it done in about an hour due to the instructions being written in a foreign language which neither of us understood.

after we finished that, we hoovered the studio to get rid of any dust and then we fell onto the couch which sat in the corner.

the room was pretty dim since the only light being projected came from the little fairy lights.

zach pulled me onto his lap and i giggled at the sudden movement. he smiled at me, his eyes glimmering from the reflection of the lights in his side view.

'thank you for helping me with this baby, it looks so good i'm so happy with it.'

he said twirling my brown curly hair with his fingers that had rings on them. i blushed at his cuteness, i loved it when we were like this totally soft and sensitive with each other.

'it's okay babe, you know i like helping you out and plus i got to spend so much time with you and your family in the last week and that's more than anything i could ever ask for.'

i attached my lips to his, giving him a
quick but passionate kiss. when i pulled away i traced my fingers over zach's lips before cupping his cheek in my hand.

'you're such a cutie.' i say in awe of all his beautiful features.

'says you.' he smirks and kisses me again, this time getting a little eager. zach flipped us over out of nowhere which made me scream with fits of giggles.

his hands traced under my hoodie and onto my chest which made him chuckle when he felt i wasn't wearing a bra.

zach cupped my boob from under the thick material of hoodie and i groaned giving him the right reaction.

'should we do it in here or my room?' zach asked, fiddling with the hem of my denim shorts.

'well what's the point of setting up a studio if we aren't gonna have sex in it?'

zach cheekily smirks and goes to remove my hoodie, earning some help from me so i could take it off completely.

he took off my jeans leaving me in my dripping black panties. i watched as he began stripping off in front of me, keeping on his boxers that surrounded his huge tent.

i bit my lip as i waited for him to make the next move, which he did a few seconds later by removing my panties. he chucked them onto the floor before mimicking the actions on himself, letting the material fall down his legs for his erection to spring out.

i moaned at the sight of him being painfully hard already. his separated my legs leaving my soaked heat on show to him. he smirked looking up at me and i smiled shyly.

zach rubbed his tip at my entrance before pushing into me. i threw my head back when i felt him enter me completely, taking me into a whole new world of pleasure.

zach let out low groans as he started thrusting in and out of me. he gripped my sides as a form of balance as he quickened his pace.

i clenched my walls around him making me even more tighter around his shaft. i felt my high come around and i'm sure zach did as well.

'i'm close babe.' zach says, reassuring my previous thought.

'me too.' i mumble, pulling him closer to me so my head is in the crook of his neck.

with a few more sloppy thrusts me and zach came together. he pulled out of me and sat down out of breath.

he grabbed a blanket that was on the side and covered us both with it, my eyes began to feel heavy from the sex we just had since zach always tired me out.

even though i was half asleep, i felt zach kiss my cheek and cuddle into me.

'goodnight cutie.'

-
lavender is so freaking cute