massage | zach herron

zach let out a huff from in between my legs causing me to frown at him. 'what's up babe?' i asked looking down from my phone.

'my shoulders really hurt i'm not sure why.' he replied standing up and beginning to pace round.

'go have a shower and then i can give you a massage if you like?' i suggested and he nodded giving me a peck on the cheek before walking upstairs to my bathroom.

i followed behind him shortly after and waited in my room for him. the shower turned off and he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. 'your stuff is in my bottom drawer babe.' i pointed to where i was talking about and he nodded and pulled out what he wanted to wear and got changed in the bathroom.

this time he came out with just some sweats and i stopped myself from staring at his chest. 'should i lay down?' he asked.

'yeah lay on your stomach.' i said and went to get some cream. he did as i said and i walked over to him.

'so how are we going to do this?'

'you can sit on my back and do it.' zach suggested and i furrowed my eyebrows even though he couldn't see me.

'i'm too heavy zach i might break it.' i said which made that chuckle.

'you are talking like you've never rode my dick.' he says out of nowhere and my eyes widen. 'sit on my back it's fine.'

i obliged and sat on his back carefully in case i did end up breaking his bones i wouldn't break that many. my legs were on either side of him to keep me balanced. i put some cream in my hands and started massaging his shoulders.

'babe you're really tense.' i say and he nods. he starts groaning as loosen him up a bit. his groans were starting to turn me on and i couldn't help but bite my lip.

by the end of it i was soaking wet but i didn't do anything and left zach to chill and the cream to kind of dry in a way. i got off him and laid down beside him. he looked at me and smiled. 'thank you.'

'you're welcome.' i replied. zach rolled over and pulled me onto his lap out of nowhere making me jump.

'i know you were getting turned on by that.' he mumbled in my ear making me blush uncontrollably.

'and what're you going to do about it.' i smirked and began grinding my hips on his crotch. he let out some groans similar to the ones before.

'it's what you're going to do about it baby, ride me.' he simply stated. i got up and pulled off my shorts as quick as i could. as i was doing that zach pulled off his sweats leaving his hard member out on show.

'no boxers?' i said eyeing him and he shrugged his no longer tense shoulders. i held his shaft in my hand and aligned it with me before slowly sinking down onto it.

curses tumbled out of my mouth as i grabbed a  hold of the bed frame as a way to steady myself. zach held onto my hips and helped guide me as i began to bounce on him.

'just like that babe.' he said as groans escaped his lips making me shudder. i continued my movements and moaned a couple of times eventually picking up the pace when i was ready to.

his hands snaked to my bum as he squeezed it lightly. zach removed my top easily so my chest was bare. 'no bra?' he said mimicking me as to what i said in relation to his boxers. i rolled my eyes and smirked, watching him knead them.

i threw my head back and knew i wouldn't be able to finish both of us off. 'zach flip us over.' i said in between moans and he did so, so now i was on the bottom. he thrusted into me harder and faster than i could've managed and i felt my orgasm appear slowly.

'i'm close.' i said and he replied along the same lines telling me i should let go when i was ready. he didn't have to say anything else as i came around his dick. he came all on my stomach and then cleaned me up afterwards.

'i love you.' he said out of nowhere making me smile.

'i love you too zach.'