new place | corbyn besson

'have you got the keys?' i asked corbyn, my boyfriend of two years as we stood outside our new place. he nodded, taking them out of his pocket and handing it to me.

'you can do the honours.' corbyn said, wrapping his arms around my waist as i twisted the key and unlocked the door. i smiled, entering our new home with him followed closely behind.

'wow.' i let out, looking around the place. we had been here to see it before we bought it but there was something much different about the house since it was now ours.

'i know right.' he smiled and held onto my hand as we explored the whole place one more time. 'our bedroom is huge.' i said, jumping onto the bed which was extremely soft.

corbyn joined me and pulled me close to him where we shared a cute kiss. 'i can't believe this all ours, just the two of us.' corbyn said, completely mind blow as to how far both of us had come with our careers.

'yeah babe, but i'm so proud of you with your world tours.' i told him, probably for the fifth time this week. 'i know you are, and i'm very proud of you too with your own brand deal.' he rubbed my leg with his hand.

'thank you.' i giggled and pecked his lips. 'so, since this our bed what should we do?' corbyn questioned with a smirk on his face and i playfully rolled my eyes, knowing what he was thinking.

he crawled on top of me and attached his lips to my neck, sucking at the sensitive skin there knowing how much it drove me crazy. i moaned as he continued what he was doing.

corbyn moved away to start stripping off his clothes so i mimicked his actions leaving me completely naked too. 'you are so fucking beautiful baby.' he whispered, caressing my body with his soft hands.

i blushed at his kind words like i always did and returned the compliment to him. my eyes trailed down to his lower half and a small smirk sprawled on my face when i saw how big his erection was.

corbyn started teasing me by rubbing his tip across my slit a number of times. 'come on.' i frowned and he chuckled, slipping into me quicker than i thought he would.

'shit.' i breathed out, throwing my head back when the feeling took over me completely. 'do you want me to stop?' he asked and i shook my head, aching for him to continue.

corbyn obliged and began thrusting his lips at a slow speed to start us both off. 'you're so tight.' he said as he gripped onto my sides, being careful to not hurt me.

our bed rocked along with corbyn's hip movements and after a while he sped up giving both of us that extra pleasure. i pulled him closer to me and started kissing his lips once again although he had to pull away a number of times to moan a bit.

corbyn's thrusts became deeper and he hit my spot a number of times. 'oh shit.' i cursed and corbyn hit it again and that was enough for me to soon become undone. i arched my back and screamed his name as i came with him still inside me.

he grunted, watching me come from beneath him and that pushed him to his high as well. corbyn moaned my name, shooting his load into me and then pulling out to lay beside me.

'i'm so in love with you.' i smiled, brushing his hair out of his face. 'and i'm in love with you as well.' he said, covering both of us with the blanket.

-
this is rushed and
hasn't been proof read
so ignore any mistakes
<3