overnight stay | daniel seavey

'jonah can you help me bring daniel inside i don't want to wake him.' i said looking down at my boyfriend who had fallen asleep in the tour bus on the way to a hotel we were staying at tonight.

all the boys had done 7 shows in a row so they were all tired but daniel seemed extra exhausted than the others. jonah nodded and helped pull daniel up carefully.

'take one of his arms over your shoulder i'll do the other and i'll ask jack to bring in your stuff.' he said looping daniel's arm like he instructed and i did the same.

we walked into the hotel like this and i got the keycard to mine and daniel's room then headed straight to the elevator. i pressed the floor the receptionist had said we were on and once we were at the correct level we searched for the room.

'it's here.' jonah pointed and we walked towards the wooden door. i swiped the keycard and the door opened, we walked towards the bed and laid him down gently.

'thank you.' i smiled.

'it's alright, jack should be coming up with the stuff now.' he told me and i nodded. he waited with me until jack came with our stuff and i thanked him.

he said it was nothing and they both left to find their rooms. i shut the door slowly not making a sound and walked over to daniel who was still wearing his jeans.

i hesitated thinking if i should change him or not so he wasn't uncomfortable. i bit my lip and decided to do so since he had changed me a few times before especially when i was asleep and in a dress.

i opened up his suitcase and took out some grey sweats and a t-shirt for him to wear. i pulled off his shirt he was wearing and put on the clean one.

i unbuttoned his jeans and removed them as well and then put on his sweats. it was quite easy since daniel was a heavy sleeper. i got changed after and cuddled beside him and covered us with the blankets.

i knew he'd sleep until late tomorrow but i didn't mind.

-♡-

i turned over and opened my eyes to see the time. it was 11am so i got out of bed, as i expected daniel was still sound asleep.

heading over to my suitcase, i took out some clothes and made my way over to the bathroom and had a shower. i decided i was going to get me and daniel food so we could eat together when he wakes up.

i texted a message to his phone for him to see later on when he realises i'm not there.

me
hey baby, i went out to get
us some food i'll see you
when i get back <33

i watched his phone light up as i sent the message and then left the hotel and took a fifteen minute walk to a cute little cupcake shop.

when i arrived a looked at the availability and picked out a couple of cupcakes some for me and daniel and the rest i'd let the boys have.

i ordered us two hot chocolates to go and carried it back to the hotel. as i walked back my phone vibrated and i set the drinks down onto a bench to check it. i smiled when i saw it was from daniel.

baby<33
thank you for bringing me
up to the hotel last night you're
literally the best🥺