our secret | jack avery

i smirked as i pulled him into a kiss, i didn't know his name but i wasn't too bothered anyways. i had this sudden urge to get back at my boyfriend who had an argument with me and refused to apologise even though it was his fault. the urge was so hard to fight i was kissing a random stranger in my free period, in an empty history class.

my boyfriend was of course a jock, someone who only involved themselves in sport and working out but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. he had great stamina, and we all know what that means for me (in the bedroom.)

the guy smirked into the kiss and slipped his tongue into my mouth. we made out for a little until we were interrupted by someone barging in. "woah."

i rolled my eyes, pulling away to see who it was. jack. i cursed when i remembered how we made out at a party a few years ago. "i'm going to go." the guy said, leaving just me and jack in the room.

"don't you have a boyfriend?" he asked, placing his books onto a desk at the front. "is it your business?" i clapped back and grabbed my bag, making my way to the exit.

"you wouldn't want everyone to find out about you cheating on your boyfriend, would you?"

i stopped in my tracks and faced him. "what do you mean?"

"you know, i can just so easily tell everyone what i walked into and then you and your boyfriend will be done." he smirked.

what a prick.

"listen, please don't." i say, panicking when he threatened to tell. "what's in it for me?" he said, using his fingers to comb his hair out his face.

i smile as an idea popped into my head. i walked over to him and held his hand before leading him to the teachers desk at the front of the class. "sit down." i instruct and he does so, a smirk plastered over his face.

"have you ever had your dick sucked?" i ask, leaning forward so my lips are close to his, but not touching. "no." he hummed, his face turning red.

"today's your lucky day."

i don't waste any time and get straight to making out with him. he was a great kisser so i was surprised he didn't have much other experience. i moved away from his lips and used my hand to glide down his torso and to his jeans where there was a bulge.

i applied light pressure to his groin causing him to lowly grown into my ear. after teasing him for a little i removed his jeans along with his boxers, making his hard length spring up.

my eyes grew as i saw the size of him, i never expected him to be that big. i started off with my hand, pumping him slightly before focusing my attention on his tip.

i swirled my tongue over it and kept my eyes on him the whole time. he was watching every move i made, his mouth slightly open from the satisfaction i was giving him.

"fuck." he moaned, his hips jerking forward as i took him into my mouth fully. his tip touched the back of my throat and his breathing got heavier and heavier as i sucked on his large dick. i hollowed my cheeks around him and pulled off to start pumping some more and to give my mouth a break.

i licked a wet stripe from the bottom all the way to the tip and repeated a few times until i took him back into my mouth again. this time jack placed his hand on my head and slowly started thrusting into my mouth.

i gagged a little but this didn't stop me, i allowed him to continue what he was doing. "shit i'm about to come." he said through gritted teeth and i continued to suck him off, determined to get him to finish. he moaned my name before twitching and releasing his load into my mouth.

i looked up at him to see his head thrown back and his forehead sweaty. i pulled off him and swallowed his semen, loving the taste but not daring to tell him. "you're good at that." he said as he pulled up his boxers and jeans.

i smile and wipe my mouth before grabbing my stuff. "don't worry, your secret is safe with me." he smirks and heads out the exit before i could.

i roll my eyes playfully, although he was an annoying piece of shit, he was pretty fucking hot.

-
this was a
request/scenario
from alohaji
please comment
i miss seeing
them on my
recent chapters