you decide | jack avery

i sat in the nail salon waiting for my turn to get my nails done. i rarely ever get them done but me and jack were going on a little trip together in two days so i thought i might as well.

i decided to text jack, knowing he was at home awake by now since he had been sleeping when i left. i went over to our chat and began typing a message.

me
im at the nail salon and
i wanted you to decide
the color i get <3

baby <3
hmmm i want
my dick wrapped
in blue

my eyes widened at what he texted but it did turn me on. i typed a quick reply of the winking emojis and turned off my phone. shortly after, the nail tech was ready for me and began starting the process.

'what colour would you like?' she asked nicely.

'blue.' i smiled.

-♡-

i stopped by at starbucks on the way home to pick jack up a drink and a cookie, then drove the familiar route home. i couldn't help but admire my nails as i stopped at a red light. i would have never gone for blue but it did look really cute.

after a few minutes i arrived home and knocked on the door since i did not bring a key. jack opened the door after a few minutes and smiled widely when he noticed my nails.

'i knew they'd look good on you.' i pecked his lips and followed him to the kitchen. i handed him his drink and cookie and he thanked me.

'let me see.' he says and i hold my hand out for him. he traces over them with his fingers but his smile grows bigger when he sees his initials on my index nail. 'that's so dope babe.'

'i know.' i use my nails to play with the hairs on the back of his neck like how i always would whenever i got them done. he hums in satisfaction, his eyes tightly shut.

'i am going to get in the shower it was hot out and i feel disgusting.' i tell him and hop off the island counter. he nods his head and grabs my butt lightly before i go.

i laugh and head to my room and then get into the shower. once i was done i put on my matching bra and panties as well as shorts then leave my hair to dry.

i go downstairs and see jack sitting on the couch watching some television and i turn it off. jack glances at me and he smirks when he sees what i am wearing.

i purposely sit right beside him and glance down at his grey shorts. i use my nails to trace small patterns over his crotch and get him going a little bit.

'oh shit.' jack mumbles and shifts a bit in his seat. i took off my bra and set it to the side and i watched as jack's tent started to grow.

he kept his eyes on me and waited for my next move. i removed his tank top to reveal his bare chest and traced down his perfect body. 'you are so handsome baby.' i kissed under his ear.

i dipped my hands into his shorts and was surprised to see he wasn't wearing anything underneath. 'no boxers huh?' i smirked and held onto his shaft.

i pulled the shorts off him completely for his erection to spring up completely free. i used my thumb to spread the precum that was leaking from his tip as a source of lubricant and jack groaned at the small touch.

i began pumping him with my hand and he threw his head back and jerked his hips forward. i increased the speed of my hand and continued jerking him off, earning loud groans from his mouth.

'fuck babe, you're so good at this.' he said through clenched teeth, his eyes watching my hand movements.

i lowered my head towards his shaft and removed my hand, replacing it with my mouth. i sucked on his tip knowing he was most sensitive there, then licked a stripe from the bass to the top.

jack let out a shaky breath as i did this but i carried on sucking knowing he was enjoying it. he made a make shift ponytail with his hands to keep the hair out of my face and i internally smiled at how he was still being thoughtful whilst getting his dick sucked.

'i'm so close baby keep going.' he encouraged. i used my hand to jerk off where i couldn't reach and jack came undone in my mouth. i swallowed his cum and pulled off him with a shy smile.

i watched as he tried to get his breath back and once he did he picked my up and placed me down on then couch.

'it's your turn now.' he winked. 'and for the record, i think my dick looks good wrapped in blue.'

-
thank you guys so freaking
much for 10k!!! i love you guys
so much!! make sure to vote <3