two am | jonah marais

i rolled my eyes when i heard the front door unlocking. he was late. again.

he's been coming home late quite a lot recently and by late i mean at two am. i don't mind the fact that he spends the day at the studio, it's just that the guys all go home straight after which is around 6pm.

i asked the guys about it but they were being really weird and that made me suspicious. he couldn't be cheating on me?

could he?

i was confused to why he was doing this, what on earth was he doing for the ten hours after.

jonah walked into the front room when he noticed the small lamp was switched on, not that it did much anyway since the room was still pretty dim.

'what are you doing up at this time?'

'i could ask you the same thing jonah.' i get up and purposely nudge his shoulder then make my way up to my bedroom.

'it's not what it looks like...i've just been busy.'

he follows behind me and shuts the bedroom door. jonah takes a deep breath and takes my hand in his but i move it away.

'no jonah, tell me where you've been out to recently.'

'i told you i've been busy.' he huffs.

'busy doing what jo?'

'fine it was supposed to be a surprise but i've bought us a new house. after the studio i've been at the place painting and refurbishing it. the guys have helped me too and that's why i've been coming home so late. it's almost finished so we can go see it tomorrow if it makes you feel better.'

my mind was literally blown by what i heard. he bought us a new place and i've implied he's been out doing other things. i've messed this up real bad.

way to go y/n.

'oh jonah i'm so sorry. shit.'

i felt my eyes begin to tear up and then arms wrap around me, jonah's strong arms.

'it's okay, don't be sorry.'

i turn to face him and i kiss his lips, stepping onto my top toes since he was a foot taller than me. jonah kissed back softly but as a few seconds went on he got more needy.

jonah pulled away and picked me up before placing my onto my bed.

i began removing my clothes until i was stripped down completely and then i stood up, helping jonah remove his.

'on your hands and knees.'

jonah commanded and i felt a pool of wetness form between my thighs. he was going to be rough, our make-up sex was always rough.

i obeyed his wish and got onto my hands and knees. jonah stood behind me and smacked my bum making me yell.

'in our new place, we are having sex everywhere.' jonah says running his hands over my ass before pulling my body towards him.

'i sure hope so.'

'on the couch, on the floor, in the pool, on our bed.' he whispered when he rubbed his tip on my soaked core.

'shit.'

i threw my head back, enjoying the small sensation. jonah kept teasing me by pushing his tip in and taking it out straight after.

i waited for him to put his tip in, then i shifted myself backwards so he could fill me up.

'eager are we?' jonah questions as his hands hold onto my sides, his thumbs digging into my hips.

'please jo.' i pleaded aching for him to move.

my plead was granted as jonah thrusts his hips making his dick pump in and out of me. i dropped my head into the pillow as jonah pounded into me.

'faster!'

jonah picked up his speed for he took to be filled with the sound of skin slapping, my moans and jonah's low groans.

i gripped onto the bed sheets when i felt jonah hit my spot. this made me let out a scream for jonah to only hit it again and then a third time.

this was enough for me to cum without anyway warning as i moaned into the soft pillow.

jonah pulled out and jerked himself off to finish. he flipped me onto my back and cummed on my stomach.

i watched as he bit his lip and ran one hand through his hair as he shot his load onto me.

'fuck.' he breathed out before collapsing onto the bed.

i took this as my chance to crawl onto his lap and i looked at him seductively.

'round 2?'

-
jonah can run me over with a
bus and i'd still be grateful