sophomore sleepover | daniel seavey

300k special!

the sophomore sleepover, the most talked about event at my high school, was happening tomorrow. the teachers planned to have it in the winter, like always, but because the heaters broke and the school gymnasium was the temperature of the antarctic without it, it had to be rescheduled to spring.

now, many anticipated months later, it was the talk of the week. i had waited ages for this moment and i was more than excited for it to happen. although, my friends believed it was just a huge sell out as a way for our school to pay off debts by overcharging the students to spend a night on school grounds.

my mom wasn't too keen on me going either but that wasn't going to stop me. it was only for one night and i had waited since freshman year to go so i had made up my mind that i was going to attend and nothing could change that.

"oh my gosh, guys!" i squealed, running down the hallway to my two friends i had spotted who were sat on our usual bench. they raised their eyebrows at me, already knowing what i was going to say had relation to this weekend.

"sophomore sleepover?" mia giggled, lifting up her bag from the saved seat so i could fit on the edge beside her. "yes! i just overheard a bunch of juniors saying they are going to try and sneak into it."

they gasped, their mouths falling open. "wait, that means daniel seavey will be there and elijah carter!" amara said and i nodded my head quickly, a smile formed on my face.

for reference, daniel seavey and elijah carter were the most attractive boys in our school. we were sixteen year old sophomores and they were seventeen year old juniors whom which every single girl had a crush on at least once throughout their high school experience.

i hadn't had any encounters with them apart from that time when daniel bumped into me after his football practice. he apologised and his friends laughed at the awkward situation but i was thinking about it for days after, how polite and sweet he was.

daniel didn't date. his whole high idea of 'fun' consisted of getting wasted, smoking a smack ton and keeping himself to himself if he was alone. other than that he was a football hothead, the type of guy that every girl wants. the guy whose games you'd go to to be the supportive girlfriend from the bleachers.

elijah, however, was solely the girl magnet. the typical way too big for his boots douche that gave his unwanted, predominantly sexist, opinion on what girls do, say or wear. every week he would be seen with a new chick wrapped around his finger and despite him being pleasant to look at, i was certain he had chlamydia or something lingering down there because of how many girls he had slept with.

now, with the thought of daniel in particular being there, i was practically bouncing off the walls and ready for what the annual event would bring. i had planned my outfit months ago, setting on those plaid pyjama pants that almost everyone had and a cute cropped black tee, which almost every girl had.

i had no problem with being basic as that's what i was comfortable with but i was in need of a new wardrobe.

anyways, once the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch break, i sighed and got up. i hadn't realised how quick the half hour had gone as we had been talking about the sleepover for what felt like five minutes.

we went our separate ways to fourth period which mine was math. i loitered around in the hallways for a few minutes, i didn't want to be too early because it was my most hated class.