before the show | jonah marais

"you look pretty." jonah smiled to me and i thanked him for the compliment. we were currently in a dressing room back stage with the rest of the guys and their stylists and i was sitting on the couch observing him.

"cute couple alert." zach said and covered his ears jokingly. the guys chuckled at him before their manager came in to inform them they were up in half an hour.

they all nod and i just sat back on my phone, not wanting to interfere with the new conversation they were having. i typed a few messages to my friends before seeing a notification from jonah.

i press on it and read 'you're really teasing me with that top' i smile, looking down at my top which was hugging my cleavage. i shoot him a look at the mirror to which he just innocently smiles at. i type out a reply of 'what're you going to do about it' and i wait for him to respond.

'fuck you, before the show.'

my eyes grew wide at the text and i instantly squeezed my thighs shut, not wanting to get horny with all the guys in the room as well as the stylists, however i think it was too late.

jonah catches my eye once again and realised what i had done with my legs. he gives me a look of satisfaction, as if he got the reaction out of me that he so craved for - he loved doing this to me, teasing me and wrapping me around his finger with his smooth way of words and i fell for it every time.

i avoid any eye contact with him and i do my best to distract myself with my phone, even scrolling through my settings to take my mind off of jonah. soon enough the stylists left and said the guys' outfits were in their dressing rooms.

"come on." jonah said, motioning to the door for me to get up as he needed to change. i followed him down the corridor and into the room that had his name labelled on the door with a piece of paper.

he holds the door open for me like the gentleman he is and shuts it behind himself, twisting the lock. "you look so perfect baby." he hums, as he traces his fingers down my arm - the sexual tension in the room rising as the seconds went by.

i smirk and glide my hand down to his clothed crotch lightly grabbing the tent which caused jonah to smirk. "eager are we?"

"we've only got fifteen minutes, better make it quick." i shrug and lean in for a kiss. jonah connects his lips to mine and we start to make out passionately and needily.

he slips his tongue into my mouth and mine collides with his. he holds me close to him and starts to remove my top quickly, obvious that he wanted this just as much as i did.

my top comes off swiftly as did his and he takes a few seconds to stare at my bare chest. "no bra?" he smirks. "i didn't feel like wearing one today." i smile and place his hands onto my boobs.

he grabs them every so lightly to tease me and then glides his hand down my stomach and to the band of my leggings. i watch as he removes them off my legs, leaving me in my pink thong.

"turn around." he commanded and i complied, turning to face a mirror that was on the wall. "so sexy." jonah said, watching me. he bent me over so i was leaning on the table and spanked me, causing me to scream as it was unexpected.

"keep your voice down." he said, spanking me again, his eyes on my ass the whole time. he spanked me a few more times before stopping to give each cheek a kiss. "hurry up." i pleaded and jonah remembered we were on a tight schedule.

he unbuckled his jeans and removed his boxers, his erect dick springing up and slamming against his stomach. i felt the pool between my legs only getting wetter as i peeked at his reflection, not being able to resist.

jonah pulled down my panties and came behind me, rubbing his sensitive slit across my soaking clit. "fuck." i cursed at the small touch being turned on more than ever. he teased me for a minute or so before sliding into me fully, his hands firmly on my butt the whole time.

"fuck babe you're so wet for me." he hummed as we both watched each other from the mirror. "you like the way i fuck you huh?" he asked as he started to thrust his large length in and out of me.

"yes..b-baby." i shakily say through my moans. "you like that way my dick feels inside your tight hole?"

"yes, i love it so much." i say, going along with the dirty talk because i knew how much he loved it. jonah breathed out heavily, letting some low groans slip from his slightly parted lips which added to my arousal.

the sound of skin slapping filled the room too alongside our noises of pleasure. i observed as his torso became sweaty and his forehead but i didn't care, it was a huge turn on for me.

jonah spanked my ass once again, leaving a stinging sensation on my left side. "i fucking love spanking your ass." he said through gritted teeth. i didn't reply, i instead threw my head back and enjoyed the thrusts he was giving me.

"faster." i said and jonah proceeded to penetrate into me at a quicker speed. we made eye contact and i could tell my expression was making jonah hornier than he was, he loved seeing me receiving pleasure from him.

my mouth opened to let a loud moan escape as his tip hit my spot. "right there." i hum and he hits my spot with each pump. the knot in my stomach was forming and it wasn't long before i let go without warning.

"shit shit shit." i tightly shut my eyes, climaxing around him as my legs begin to shake. jonah holds onto me tightly to keep me steady and then he tells me he's close. with a few more thrusts he finishes and shoots his warm seed into me and then rides out both of our highs.

jonah pulled out and sighed and i grabbed onto him, my legs feeling like jelly. "damn." he smirked as if he was patting himself on the back. "don't feed your ego." i joke and he raises one of his hands in defence.

"shit, i'm on in five." he panics, glancing down at his watch. he scrambles to get his clothes on and he helps me with mine. "let's go." he says, grabbing my hand and rushing down the corridor and to the side of the stage where screaming and cheers could be heard.

"there you are." jack sighs of relief. "we've been calling you for ages man." daniel adds and i can't help but smile. "what's wrong with your hair." corbyn says and points to jonah whose hair had become messier despite it being styled not even an hour ago.

the guys laugh when they realise what had been going on. "really, before the show?" zach raised an eyebrow and jonah just rolled his eyes, the redness rushing to his face. "let's go, we are on."

-
detailed
go read aly_maraisxxx
book if you haven't
already <3