mr avery | jack avery

i huffed as i entered last period, later than everyone else. late as in everyone was already getting on with the work and my new biology teacher, mr avery, was marking some papers.

'sorry i'm late sir.' i said, heading over to my assigned seat in the corner. this caused all the other students to look up so i just rolled my eyes at them.

'detention after school with me, y/n.' he said sternly.

i rolled my eyes again and sat in my chair. i hated biology class with a passion, the only good thing about it was mr avery, the newest, youngest and hottest teachers in the school.

even though he did have good qualities, his lessons consisted of us doing worksheets and him giving me detentions for literally everything i do.

whenever i had detention he'd sit in his chair and watch me intently for the full hour. i heard he was a trainee teacher who only started at this school a few weeks ago since our previous bio teacher had enough.

i did most of my work, hoping the time would roll around quicker til the end of the period so i could get out of here.

when the bell rang i grabbed my stuff and pushed past everyone to leave the class without being seen.

'y/n where do you think you're going?'

mr avery walked in front of me, blocking my way as i tried to walk down the hallway to the exit.

i face palmed and followed behind him back to his class. i don't get how he caught me, i was always able to ditch detention in all my other classes.

mr avery made me sit in the front, the desk closest to his. he sat back down on his chair and he studied me.

'what are you looking at?' i flick him off and give him a glare.

'nothing y/n, you're just really hot.'

my eyes widened, how could he say that so casually about me?

'how old are you mr avery?'

'eighteen, and you?'

'i'm eighteen too, but why on earth would you want to become a teacher at such a young age? don't you have better things to do?' i question him and he smirks.

'i do, like fucking you.'

he didn't have to say anything else, we both got up and started stripping off from our clothes.

when we were both naked mr avery sat on his desk chair and pulled me onto his lap. i looked at his dick and bit my lip, he was bigger than i ever imagined.

'what's your name?' i asked him, playing with his curls as his hands wandered down to my ass.

'why do you want to know that y/n?' he cheekily smiled.

'so i know what to scream when you fuck me.'

i shrugged and i watched as the heat rose to his soft looking cheeks.

'it's jack, now please ride me.'

he begged and i smirked and positioned myself before sinking down onto his shaft. i moaned as soon as he entered me and jack gave off a few low groans.

i held onto his shoulders and started bouncing on his dick attempting to create some sort of rhythm.

jack held onto my hips and helped me move around him. he placed soft kisses on my boobs and neck, leaving some purple bruises where his lips once were.

i kept riding him until my legs grew tired and jack flipped us over, throwing me onto his desk. a few things knocked over but this didn't stop jack.

he started pounding into me at a fast pace. beads of sweat began forming on his forehead and he had his bottom lip between his top row of teeth.

'fuck jack.' i moaned, gripping onto the edge of the desk.

i clenched my walls around him when i felt my high coming around.

'i'm so close baby.' jack said as his thrusts began coming sloppy. i moved my hips to help us reach our high.

the pit in my stomach was no longer there after i cummed all around jack's dick whilst screaming his name.

'shit.'

he mumbled as he shot his load into me. jack pulled out of me and began getting redressed. i got up and did the same before fixing my hair.

'that was a pretty cool detention mr avery.'

'you better be back here tomorrow y/n, don't ever try to ditch my detentions.'

he said whilst doing up his tie and sitting back in the chair that we just fucked in.

'oh jack, i don't think i'd ever try ditch your detentions again.'

i winked as i slung my bag over my shoulder and left him in shock. i giggled to myself as i walked over to the exit.

i fucked my biology teacher and left my detention 40 minutes early. if that's not a way to end a day then i don't know what is.

-
they are both 18 in this!