forgive and forget | corbyn besson

"what is my problem? you were the one cuddling with my best friend?" corbyn shouted at me and i rolled my eyes at how pathetic he was being.

"you know me and jack are just friends." i sigh. "ask him."

jack focussed his attention at the arguing couple in front of him. "corbyn, there's nothing going on between me and y/n." he said.

"i don't believe you." corbyn shrugged. he could be so immature sometimes. he was suggesting there was something going on between me and his best friend and i was hurt that he even thought that.

"you really think i would cheat on you?" i asked, fighting back the tears that were pricking at my eyes.

corbyn noticed and his face softened, but he didn't answer my question. i picked up my stuff and left his house and that's when the tears started to flow.

my own boyfriend accused me of cheating on him. we've been together for two years and he couldn't trust me. i scoffed and continued walking to my house.

my phone started ringing in my back pocket and i had no doubt it was corbyn. i didn't bother picking up because i had nothing to say to him.

when i got to my house i went straight to my bed like i always did whenever i was mad or upset and it wasn't long before i had fallen asleep.

-♡-

i was awakened when i heard footsteps coming up the stairs, i could tell it was corbyn from the way they sounded. i pretended to be asleep so i could avoid talking to him.

he came in and sat on my bed and i made sure not to move. corbyn sighed and placed his hand on my legs. "i'm sorry."

i didn't speak yet, i just listened to what he had to say. "i'm sorry for suggesting you were cheating on me with jack. i guess i was just jealous but that's not an excuse for me to have treated you that way."

i smiled internally now, knowing he wasn't mad at me anymore - although i was still mad at him. "i forgive you." i say, still curled up under my blankets.

corbyn got up and came under the covers with me so we were laying down and facing each other. "i'm sorry." he said once again. "it's okay."

he pulled me into his chest and we cuddled together for a few minutes until i decided i needed to shower. "where are you going?" corbyn pouted as i left his embrace.

"to shower, you can join if you want."

corbyn smirked and didn't turn down the offer. he followed me into my bathroom and turned on the water so it could start to heat up. he picked me up and sat me on the counter before leaning in to kiss me.

our lips attached as i wrapped my arms around his neck. corbyn glided his hands down my waist and lightly grabbed my sides. he then started taking off his clothes and i did too.

"come on." he said, holding my hand as we got into the shower together. the hot water dripped down our bodies, instantly soaking my hair too. we made out again under the shower faucet and it wasn't long before i could feel corbyn's erect length against my leg.

i looked down at it and smirked at how hard he was already. "touch me." i said, craving for him to give me some sort of satisfaction. he didn't have to be told twice, he cupped my breasts in his hands and squeezed them, occasionally grazing his thumb over my nipples.

he then moved down to my heat and rubbed it gently in circles. "fuck." i said, resting my head on his shoulder. he continued until i told him i wanted him inside of me.

corbyn picked me up and held me against the cold, wet tiles before slipping his dick inside of me. "shit." i moaned, loving the feeling already. he waited a few seconds before thrusting in and out of me.

"this feels so good." he hummed, and i grabbed his face to kiss him. we moaned into each other's mouth, both of us enjoying it. he pumped as fast as he could in and out of me and although we were in the shower i could tell corbyn was sweating.

the bathroom was filled with steam so it was pretty hot in there. corbyn put me down and told me to hold onto the handle bar in the shower. i did so and he fucked me from behind with his hands firmly on my waist.

"i'm about to come." corbyn says. "me too."

he thrusts a few more and then shoots his load into me. "fuck." i scream, feeling the knot release in my stomach as i let go too.

he rode out or highs and then pulled out. i stood normally and held onto corbyn for support. "i love you so much." he smiles and moves some of my wet hair off my face before giving me a kiss. "i love you too corbs."

-
this was
a scenario from
one of my followers
@elik128 hope
you enjoyed make
sure you vote
<3