my girl | daniel seavey

tw: sa

daniel held my hand tightly as we did our best to get out of the packed mall. a few supporters had seen me and daniel and began following us obviously forming a big crowd. other shoppers followed like a herd and we were literally being bombarded by loads of people some being fans and the rest just curious to see what was going on.

'come on babe.' daniel mumbled as i followed a step behind him. he loved his supporters and all but sometimes wanting to go shopping with his girlfriend became much harder than it needed to be. daniel did take photos with the supporters who were nice and left straight after but others became more demanding and that's how this big thing had happened.

the mall cops were doing their best to help us and daniel had previously called jack to pick us up when he realised this was going to be bad. my legs were getting tired from walking so quickly even though i was doing my best to keep up and i honestly just wished i stayed at home with him watching movies instead.

even when we got outside we were still being followed and i spotted jack's car. i hurriedly started walking to it and jack unlocked the door. i went to get in until i felt a hand grab onto my bum and i knew for a fact it was not daniel's, especially since he wouldn't do something like this in public.

'what the hell?!' daniel shouted and i turned around to see him throwing a punch to the guy who touched me. the crowd of people screamed and inched closer as daniel looked at the guy who was now on the ground.

me and jack quickly got out of the car and pushed past the people. jack did his best to pull him off the guy but he was resisting. 'how dare you touch my girl?' he said his face looking angrier than ever.

my heart dropped as he punches the guy again and i knew he wouldn't stop unless i said something. 'please don't daniel.' i told him holding onto his arm to stop the third punch. he looked at me and saw the worry in my eyes and he moved away from the guy leaving him with a bust lip and a lesson learnt.

by now everyone was recording and i felt like this was all my fault. i practically dragged daniel into jack's car and he sped off almost immediately. tears pricked my eyes as i turned away from daniel and looked outside the window. i'd never seen him that angry before and he wasn't a violent person so it scared me.

'what did he do?' jack asked breaking the silence and daniel didn't answer. i saw his knuckles bleeding and i felt bad, he did just beat up a dude for me. 'he grabbed my bum.' i said and jack widened his eyes.

'honestly you did the right thing man, if someone touched gabbie like that i'd kill them.' jack said as he glanced at us from the mirror in front of his face.

i was appreciative of what he did for me but i just wished people hadn't recorded it. when we got back to the why don't we house the boys and the girls were already aware of what happened since it had been spread all over tea and fan pages.

i walked straight to mine and daniel's room and heard jonah telling daniel to 'give me some time alone'. all the girls wanted to know if i was ok which i just said i was shaken because i'd never seen him react like that.

'you can't blame him, he was protecting you and you may be scared but i know for a fact he would never treat you like that he's so sweet and kind.' tate smiled rubbing my shoulder and i just nodded.

they left my room after a few minutes and i sighed pulling out my phone to see i was tagged in the video of the fight. i swiped to another video and you could see the guy clearly touching my bum and it made me feel a little better that the people could actually see why daniel freaked out in the first place instead of the other pages saying he beat up the guy for no reason.

i had enough of watching the video over and over so i switched off my phone and slept like i always did to avoid my problems. i was awoken around and hour later by feeling some weight being added onto the mattress and i rubbed my eyes to see daniel sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me.

he gave me a soft smile and placed his hand on my leg, i sat up and looked down at his knuckles to see them all bandaged up. 'i'm sorry if i scared you babe.' he said. 'i just lost it when i saw him putting his hands on you, no one is allowed to touch you like that without your permission - not even me.'

'and my first instinct was to beat him up and if i actually thought twice about you and your feelings then i wouldn't have done it but i made the mistake so fast that i couldn't stop myself once i started.' i nodded as he spoke not really wanting to say much yet.

'i just want you to know i'd never hurt you like that, ever. i'm sorry you had to see that and if i could rewind the whole day and just go back to us waking up and starting the day over i would. i'm so sorry baby.' he said and i pulled him in for a hug.

'thank you for protecting me.' i whispered and he gave me a kiss. it was all small cute ones like the ones we'd do when we made up or stuff so it was nice to know we were all good again.

daniel crawled on top of me and i laid back down, leaning my head against the pillow. he deepens the kiss, using his hands to cup my face as a way to keep me still. he moved away and kissed down my neck to the collar of my shirt which he looked up at me. 'you have my permission to take off my clothes.' i giggle and he smiles, taking them all off expertly.

he took off his clothes too and positioned himself on our bed. 'everyone is still here so we will have to be quiet ok?' he said rubbing my sides. i nodded and gave him another kiss as he pushed into me ever so carefully.

i bit my lip to stop any sound leaving my mouth and thankfully it worked. he waited a second before he began thrusting slowly, some of his low quiet groans filling the room. daniel kept his eyes on me as he moved in and out of me, and i smiled widely at the most perfect boy  who i was lucky enough to call my boyfriend.

the bed started to creak a little bit so he did his best to stop it making more noise. i heard the door slam downstairs and i giggled realising they left because they could hear us despite daniel's attempts to keep it quiet.

'we can make as much noise as we want now baby.' he said as pumped harder and faster, suddenly feeling a wave of adrenaline rush over his body. the pleasure he was giving me was unreal and my moans joined daniel's.

'you're so perfect.' he said glancing down at my body beneath him which made me blush and i returned the compliment. daniel spread my legs further and made his thrusts deeper, reaching my spot a number of times.

'oh my.' i managed to get out when the feeling was becoming all too real to handle. my legs began to shake and daniel noticed giving me a peck on the lips telling me to let go when i was ready. he didn't have to say much more as i came undone beneath him making him twitch and shoot his load into me before pulling out.

daniel went to clean himself up as i pulled on just his t-shirt and got back into bed attempting to catch my breath. daniel returned with some boxers on and got in beside me. i was opposite to him so we were basically just staring into each other's eyes with smiles on our faces.

'you're my girl baby.' he said, tucking a loose strand behind my ear. i snuggled into him and felt his heart beating from what we had just done.

'and yours only.' i replied, knowing he would be holding me with cutest smile on his face.

-
a gentleman right here
must say this is one of my
favourite daniel one ive
written <3