post gym | jack avery

i rolled over in bed to notice jack was no longer in it. i rubbed my eyes and looked around the room thinking he'd probably headed to the gym in his basement since he preferred to work out in the mornings.

since i had already woken up i thought i might as well go and eat something. i headed towards the kitchen and picked up an apple as well as a cold water bottle from the fridge.

i went down the other stairs in the basement and smiled when i saw jack lifting some weights. he was wearing only his workout shorts and i couldn't help but bite my lip at what i saw.

jack couldn't hear me since he had his air pods in so i tapped his shoulder lightly. he turned around and smiled when he saw me then placed the weights on the floor and took out both of the air pods.

'good morning.' i smiled and handed him the bottle of water as i bit into my apple.

'morning babe and thank you for the water.' he smiled as he opened the top and took off the cap.

'it's okay how's your workout going?'

'good so far i'm going to go run on the treadmill for a few minutes then i'll shower and we can spend time together.' jack said cupping my face in his hands.

'yeah sure i'll be upstairs.' i said pecking his soft lips.

'you look good in those shorts by the way.' he mumbled lightly grabbing my bum as i walked away. i giggled and made a beeline to jack's room where i tidied up and sat on my phone after.

i watched a couple of youtube videos of those two boys who make pools since i find them really interesting and they always come up on my suggestions. jack came in as i was on my third video and lifted me over his shoulder taking my by surprise.

'jack what the hell.' i laughed holding onto him for dear life. 'you're so sweaty ew.' i pulled a face even though he wouldn't be able to see me.

he walked into his bathroom and placed me on the counter where all our toiletries were. jack stood in between my legs and placed a kiss on my lips.

i moved my hand to his shorts and starting palming him through the thin material. he gasped in the kiss since it wasn't expected and my eyes met his.

jack moved my hand away and i frowned to myself thinking he probably wasn't in the mood. 'take off your shorts and your panties.' he mumbled in my ear and the previous thoughts i had before were washed out.

his words get me excited and i hurriedly remove the clothing he wanted off. he turned me around so i was bending over and my hands were keeping me balanced, firmly holding onto the counter.

jack removed his shorts and boxers then rubbed his tip over my folds teasing me like always. 'come on jack.' i huffed slightly irritated he was taking longer than usual.

he then pushed into me suddenly, taking me by surprise. 'shit.' i moaned as his dick filled me up fully due to his size. he began thrusting slowly letting me ease in before speeding up to the usual rate.

jack let out low gasps and a few mumbled curses obviously enjoying the feeling of him being inside of me. 'you're so tight baby.' he said his hands holding onto my sides.

i smiled and looked up at the big square mirror in front of my face, i could see jack biting his lip and focussing really hard at what he was doing.

i watched the sweat dripping down his chest some from the gym and some from the little workout now. the sweat was gross to me before but now it was a sort of turn on especially seeing him look like this.

soon jack looked up and caught me staring through the mirror and he winked at me as well as did his signature smirk. i smirked back at him and watched him pump harder and deeper trying to get us nearer to climax.

'i'm close.' i said through moans and he nodded since he was probably close to. the knot in my stomach came undone and i came before jack whilst he was still inside of me.

he pulled out and i turned around wondering why he didn't come yet. instead he grabbed his shaft and pumped himself so he came all on my stomach and my chest whilst letting out small grunts under his breath.

'i needed that so badly.' he said running his fingers through his curly hair.

'yeah me too.' i replied and turned on the shower for the water to heat up. 'so are you going to join me?'

-
whose lane are
you in? im in daniels🥰