sweeter | jonah marais

i was laying down with jonah on my bunk in the tour bus whilst the boys played some super smash bros. today was their day off so we were all just chilling not doing anything considered productive.

i pulled away from jonah's grasp and he frowned at me, wondering what i was doing. 'i'm hungry so i'm going to get some food from the mini fridge.' i said and he nodded.

i walked over to the mini fridge which was at the end of the bus and opened it to see all my food and drink untouched. 'hey y/n can you pass me some apple juice please?' daniel asked.

'yeah of course.' i picked up the small carton and handed it to him.

'thank you.'

'you're welcome.' i replied before going back to see what i was craving. i scanned the items in the fridge and picked out some pineapple chunks which were cut up in a small container.

i grabbed a fork from the cupboard and headed back over to jonah who was in the same position as before. 'i question how much you eat that.' he laughs knowing it's my favourite fruit.

'it's the best so what can i say.' i giggle and peck his lips. 'you want some?' i ask and he shakes his head. 'more for me then.' i shrug and start eating it.

'did you know pineapple makes your cum sweeter?' jonah says out of nowhere making me choke. he pats my back and the guys start looking at me questioning if i was ok.

'wow jonah.' i laugh and dry my eyes which had started to water.

'are you alright?' zach asks.

'yeah i'm fine jonah just said something which caught me by surprise.' i say.

'sorry.' jonah chuckles and i shake my head signalling it was fine. after the attention was no longer on us i started eating my pineapple again. 'you know i was one hundred percent serious, it does i read it somewhere.'

'well i believe you, if you're lucky you can get a taste tonight.' i smirk and jonah bites his lip.

'can't wait.'

-♡-

'you guys coming?' the boys ask and jonah shakes his head. they were going out to eat some food and we didn't want to go so we could have the bus to ourselves.

'suit yourselves then, have fun.' jack winked and i rolled my eyes at him which made him laugh.

they eventually left and i let out a sigh of relief finally getting to spend time alone with my boyfriend. i turned around and jonah picked me up and placed me on the bunk we were in before and joined me.

we shared a kiss and then it started to get heated pretty quick. jonah was sucking on my neck and my hands had started to palm him through his joggers.

he moved away and took off my shirt leaving me in my blue bra. his hands traveled up my back expertly unclipping it and leaving it on the side.

'i will never got over how perfect you are.' he said rubbing his hands down my sides. i blushed at his kind words but sat in anticipation waiting for some contact.

he removed my shorts with my permission and left it next to the other clothing which had been discarded already. his fingers played with the hem of my panties before sliding them off.

jonah separated my legs and bit his lip at the sight. 'you're so wet already.' he mumbled more to himself than me. after a few seconds of staring jonah inched his face closer to my heat.

he attached his mouth to my clit and sucked gently at the sensitive area knowing it would drive me wild. 'shit.' i moaned and bucked my hips forward giving him the reaction he wanted.

he licked a wet stripe all across my folds and began working his magic with his tongue. he hummed against my core sending vibrations all over my body.

my hands tangled in his hair as he continued to eat me out. jonah held one hand on my waist to stop me from moving due to all the pleasure i was receiving from him.

'jonah!' i gasped as he slid his tongue into me, something he'd never done before. it wasn't something i'd imagined him doing but it inched me closer to my climax.

i lightly pushed his head further towards my heat and arched my back as i felt he knot in my stomach forming. 'i'm almost there.' i moaned out as my legs started to shake.

jonah started sucking on my clit again to get my closer and closer. eventually it was too much and i came, jonah licking my clean.

he pulled away as i tried to overcome one of the bests orgasms i had ever had. jonah wiped his mouth with his hand and hummed in delight.

'i was right.' he chuckled and i giggled, blushing slightly. 'you taste amazing.' he bit his lip and looked down at my body.

'thank you.' i smiled and crawled on top of him. 'now it's my turn.'

-
lmao