birthday party | jack avery

'please get dressed y/n, my friends are going to be here soon.' my little sister mia said, pushing me out of the kitchen so i could stop eating her party food.

i rolled my eyes and moved around the balloons which were blown up and left all over the hallway. my parents decorated our whole house for her tenth birthday and since she had turned to double digits they allowed her to have a birthday party.

her friends were going to come over along with some close family so i had to look somewhat presentable. i put on some shorts and a shirt which i tied at my stomach since it was warm out and brushed out my straight hair.

i made my way downstairs to see some guests had already arrived, some being mia's friends and others family. the music was playing loud so it wouldn't be long before the neighbours would complain but who cares?

i sat down on the bottom step of the stairs because i had the job of opening the door since the doorbell wouldn't be heard over the music. i played on my phone as i waited for the doorbell to ring and soon enough it did.

i opened the door to see mia's friend and a teenager by her side. he was taller than me and he had curls which covered some of his forehead, i would be lying if i said he wasn't cute.

'hey isla, mia's in the back yard.' i smiled, remembering her name and pointed down the hallway. she thanked me and ran off with a huge present in her hand to give to mia.

'i'm jack, isla's brother.' the teenager said and i nodded as well as telling him my name before letting him in.

'nice to meet you jack.' i gave him a warm smile and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

'it's nice to meet you too y/n.' he mimicked which caused me to roll my eyes playfully.

'so if you want to hang out with the kids they're in the back yard, the parents are in the kitchen or if you want to hang out with the coolest teenager here then you can stay with me.' i offered and shrugged my shoulders.

'you're the second coolest teenager since i'm now here but yes i can hang out with second best.'

jack said giving a smirk which i replied with a middle finger. we headed up to my room and i mentally thanked myself for tidying it up earlier.

i shut the door behind us and jumped onto my bed and encouraged jack to do the same. 'so how old are you jack?' i ask breaking the silence.

'i'm nineteen, and you?'

'eighteen, my birthday is in a months time so if you're lucky you might be invited to my party. it will definitely be better than this one though, more like a house party.'

jack raised an eyebrow and moved himself closer to me. 'you better invite me.'

'i'll think about it.' his hand set on my thigh and he grabbed it lightly. my eyes met his and he inched closer towards my face.

our lips touched quicker than i expected and we shared a kiss. 'you're really beautiful.' he said, cupping my cheek with his other hand which wasn't on my thigh.

i felt my cheeks heat up and i hid it by kissing him again. it grew more and more eager by the second and jack managed to lay me down with him hovering over me.

i was surprised at the sudden movement but it did turn me on. i sat up and took off my shirt leaving my top half in my white lacey bra which didn't really cover much.

'so, so perfect.' he mumbled as he stared at my cleavage. i leant over and removed his shirt exposing his toned chest to me.

i unclipped my bra with ease and set it on the side. i laid back down and brought jack's hand to my left boob. he used his other hand to place it on my right and he began massaging them.

this earned moans of satisfaction from me and jack placed little kisses on them. he slid his hands down my sides until he stopped at my shorts.

he looked up at me and i nodded letting him know it was ok to take them off. jack removed them elegantly and placed them behind him.

soon jack's basketball shorts were off and we were both left with just underwear. by now i was dripping wet so i was ready for jack and by the looks of how big his tent was, he was just as ready.

i watched intently as jack removed his boxers from his waist so the material pooled around his feet. i bit my lip at the sight of jack's shaft, he was really big.

it was now my turn to take off my last piece of clothing so i removed my panties and spread my legs. 'holy shit you're so wet.' he said as he dipped into the bed.

i blushed and pulled him closer to me. 'please just fuck me.' i whispered into his ear.

he rubbed his tip against my core before pushing into me slowly so i could adjust to his size. 'babe you're so tight.'

jack waited a few seconds and then started to pump in and out of me. i scrunched my eyes shut as the feeling took over me. moans escaped from my mouth uncontrollably as he thrusted at a quick speed.

i started moving my hips to match his thrusts so we could get a good rhythm and eventually we did. the bed creaked back and forth due to the bed shaking too much but it didn't matter since the music was still really loud downstairs.

jack lifted my leg over his shoulder and managed to pound deeper into me than before. i let out a string of curses when the new sensation took over my body.

'let me ride you jack.' i said, the sentence was harder to say since i kept moaning at every syllable.

'shit, ok.' he pulled out and sat down where i was sitting and i climbed on to him. i then held his shaft in my hand before sinking onto it.

jack placed his hands on my bum and helped me ride him. i held onto his shoulders to steady myself as i bounced up and down.

'i'm so close jack.'

'me too, almost there.'

i continued riding him until i came all around his dick, screaming his name the whole time i climaxed.

jack shot his load into me with grunts as he threw his head back and bit his lip. i pulled off him and began to get dressed as did he.

'that was really fun, jack.' i fixed my hair in my mirror and he came behind me and kissed my neck.

'yeah it was, maybe we could do it again at your party?' he whispered into my ear before leaving.

-
remember to vote  !