surprise | jonah marais

'have you got everything?' gabbie asked me and i nodded my head. i couldn't contain my excitement i was going to surprise jonah and gabbie was going to surprise jack who were on tour with the boys.

we were going for an hour long journey to the city they were performing at and were going to be waiting for them in the hotel room after. i hadn't seen jonah and the boys for at least three months and it was hard especially since we were in a relationship.

gabbie got to see jack more often because of lav but she still decided to tag along with me since we were best of friends. none of the boys knew we were going to come so it would definitely be great.

for the journey gabbie drove and i got to control the music which i was totally fine with. we arrived at the hotel a few minutes before the boys were expected to come so we were happy about that.

it had started to get dark outside so we checked in as quick as we could. all the boys were in separate rooms so i walked gabbie to jack's room.

'have fun okay?' she winked and i laughed.

'you too, i'll see you tomorrow.' i hugged her tight and let her enter the room before i rushed down to jonah's room.

when i entered i left my suitcase in the corner and changed into a why don't we shirt which went up to me knees so i didn't need shorts.

i sat on the bed and played games on my phone trying to kill time. when i heard shuffling outside the door i made sure i switched off the bedside lamp so the room was completely dim.

jonah must have scanned the keycard because the door opened and some light came through so i could be seen sitting on the bed with a subtle smile on my face.

his jaw dropped but that didn't stop him from running and pulling me into a massive hug. 'what are you doing here? i've missed you like crazy.' he whispered into my ear and cupped my face in his soft hands.

'i wanted to surprise you.' i wiped the tear that was falling down his cheek.

'well it's the best surprise tour has brought me so far.' jonah chuckled and shut the door which he had mistakenly left wide open. he flicked on the light switch and sat down beside me on the bed.

'how's tour been for you? are you enjoying it?' i asked and held his left hand.

'it's been so great, the show tonight was so energetic and all of our shows so far have been sold out.' he smiled and i couldn't feel anymore prouder. 'how are you babe?'

'i've been okay, it's been hard without you but it's all better now that you're here.' i smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

'can't believe we haven't done that for over three months.' i smiled, breathlessly when we pulled away.

'we haven't made love for over three months as well.' jonah blushed and i giggled knowing what he was getting at. he carefully laid me down so my back was against the hotel mattress.

he attached his lips to my neck and sucked the sensitive skin. jonah moved away and removed his shirt showing off his perfect body. i looked in awe at the but stopped before he could catch me staring.

i sat up and took off the shirt i was wearing and dropped it onto the floor so i was left with his favourite set on.

his lips grew into a huge smile when he noticed. 'fuck.' jonah cursed and rubbed his hands down my sides. he quickly removed his jeans and boxers at the same time and i grew wet when i saw his shaft.

i hurriedly took off my bra and panties then waited for jonah to make the next move. his hands separated my legs to show him my dripping heat and he bit his lip.

he shifted closer towards me and rubbed his tip against my slit before carefully pushing into me. my mouth automatically let out a loud moan at the sudden pleasure which i hadn't felt in ages.

'you okay?' jonah asked and i nodded begging him to make the next move. he began slowly thrusting his hips in and out of me so i could get used to his size.

after i had adjusted he began to pick up the pace giving both of us the same amount of desire. he separated my legs even further allowing him a deeper and more pleasure full angle.

i held onto his shoulders and his hands rested on my sides. i knew missionary wasn't his favourite position so i stopped him and he frowned.

i turned over and rest on my hands and knees and jonah got the idea and entered into me again. 'you know me so well.' he groaned and i smiled, mentally giving myself a pat on the back.

his hand slipped down to my clit and rubbed it into circles knowing how much it gets me going. 'shit jonah.' i screamed and felt that knot in my stomach.

his thrusts became sloppy which let me know he was close too. 'i'm almost there.' he mumbled and then shot his load into me.

i came right after and he rode out his orgasm before pulling out. 'i missed that so much.' i truthfully said as i put on jonah's shirt.

'so did i.'

he put on some boxers and came back onto the bed and laid down beside me. he gave me a kiss and rested his head on my chest.

'i love you.'

'i love you too.'

-
zooweemama 23k reads!
ily guys so much
vote if you enjoyed :)