take a break | jonah marais

i huffed as a ran my fingers through my hair, looking down at the incomplete worksheets in front of me. i had been doing homework for more than two hours and still had a lot to finish.

i was able to complete the math questions but i was struggling with physics since it was not my strong point. most of the answers i wrote down did not make any sense however, me being me, i still went with it anyway.

around half an hour later i texted jonah asking if he could come over and he responded almost immediately saying he would be here soon.

i continued studying until i heard the front door unlock and i knew it was jonah since he had a spare key. his familiar sound of footsteps came closer to my room and he opened the door.

'hey babe.' he said coming over and giving me a quick peck on my cheek. i smiled and said hey back before answering some more questions.

'how long have you been studying for?' he asks when he sits down on my bed behind where i was working on my desk.

'more than two hours.' i reply as i scribble down some notes with my pencil.

'that's really long, you should stop soon or your brain is going to hurt.' jonah chuckles.

i put my head on my desk and groan. 'it already does.'

'that's even more of a reason to stop.' he coaxes and i shake my head turning back around to face my sheets full of information which i probably would not even need later in life.

jonah sat quietly on my bed for the time that i was doing homework. occasionally he'd check his phone and reply to fans but other than that he'd sit quietly.

'my head is going to explode.' i mumble and roll my chair around to see him. he looks me up and down then smirks, my eyebrows automatically knit into a frown.

'you look really sexy with glasses on.'

i playfully roll my eyes and blush before pushing my reading glasses up the bridge of my nose.

'take a break babe, let me get your mind off all this work.'

i sighed and shook my head, already knowing what he was talking about. 'no jonah, i'm too tired for that.'

'i'll do it all, you can just sit back and relax i promise.' he persuades me and i wait a few seconds, debating in my head wether i should give in or not.

'hm, okay.'

jonah smiles, the picks me up and places me onto my bed ever so carefully. one by one my clothing all came off until i was completely naked.

'don't think about anything else okay?' i nod my head and watch him, waiting for his next move.

jonah spreads my legs so my dripping core is on show to him, he licks his lips at the sight and i couldn't help but shyly smile.

he pushes one finger into me and the small pleasure drove me wild. 'fuck.' was all i could get out. jonah realised how flushed i was and waited a few seconds.

i told him to continue and he did by sliding in another finger and pumping them back and forth. moans escaped from my mouth as he was doing this but jonah stopped suddenly.

he replaced his fingers with his mouth and started licking at my clit with his tongue. 'shit jo-' i screamed, my hands holding the bed sheets tightly.

jonah started eating me out expertly as usual as my body went into a whole different state of pleasure. i moved my hands to his soft hair and gripped onto the brown locks, occasionally pushing him closer to me.

the pit in my stomach was soon felt and i told jonah and he nodded against my heat. i came with loud moans and when jonah finished cleaning me up he smirked and sat back down.

'wow.' i whispered as i attempted to get my breath back and he just chuckled. after laying down for a few minutes i got dressed again and made my way over to my desk to continue with my homework.