touring | jack avery

'jack, y/n, do you guys want to come with us to get some food?' zach asks us, popping his head through our curtain that covered mine and jack's bed on the tour bus.

i looked at jack and he shook his head so i shrugged. 'we're ok.' i smile to the younger boy and he nods leaving the tour bus.

'thought they'd never leave.' he groans and i just giggle, kissing his cheek and pulling out my phone to check the time.

'it's getting late.' i told him glancing at the bold numbers in white. it was 11pm and jack wasn't tired at all, yet he had performed all night so i didn't know how he did it.

'i'm not tired yet.' he whined and i smirked, pulling myself onto his lap and purposely moving around on his crotch to earn a soft moan from him.

'i know how to make you tired.' i whispered in his ear and kissed his neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin. he shifted his head, allowing me better access to suck at the spots i couldn't reach before.

i grinded my bum over his clothed crotch area and i felt him growing underneath me, this allowed jack to release a few low groans and i couldn't help but bite my lip at the sight.

'please, do something.' jack told me and i gave in, having enough of teasing.

my hands made their way under his shirt feeling his warm body tense up at the temperature of my cold hands. i peeled off his shirt and set it behind me and kissed down his chest all the way to his v-line.

i unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped the fly to reveal jack wearing his black calvin klein's which i bought him for his birthday. there was also a huge bulge in the middle, begging to be released.

once i had taken off his jeans completely, i traced my acrylic nails over his covered bulge and jack moaned enjoying the feeling.

without hesitation i hooked my fingers under the waist band of his boxers and i pulled them down and off his legs.

'woah.' i breathed out when i looked back at jack's boner, his member was throbbing and there was precum leaking from his tip.

jack watched me, biting his lip in anticipation and i giggled placing my hand around his shaft. the simple touch caused him to jerk his hips forward and it was clear he needed this more than anything.

i used my thumb to spread the precum across his tip and i began pumping my hand up and down him and jack moaned out in pleasure.

after pumping for a little while i lowered my mouth and sucked at his tip before taking him fully into my mouth. he was big so i had to use my hand to pump the other half i couldn't reach.

'fuck fuck fuck.'

i hollowed my cheeks knowing this will push him over the edge even more.

'oh baby do that again.'

jack pulled my hair into a make shift pony tail so the hair could stop being in my face and i went back to hollowing my cheeks around him.

'shit you are so good at this.' jack let out and this encouraged me to make him cum.

his tip hit the back of my throat and i took in as much of him as i could and this caused jack to cum in my mouth and i swallowed after pulling away.

'are you tired now?' i ask, covering both of us with a blanket and he nodded.

'very.'

-
see i'm updating every day ;)