valentine's | corbyn bessom

i unclipped my seatbelt when corbyn pulled up in the driveway and turned off the engine. he ran over to the passenger side and opened the door for me, making me giggle.

'you're such a gentleman.' i nodded approvingly at the blonde haired boy who i loved so much.

'anything for my baby, now come on there's one last thing.' he held onto my hand and unlocked the front door to his house, bringing me in before shutting the door.

we had just eaten at a restaurant and it was nice since we hadn't gone on a date in ages due to our different busy schedules.

it took me a second to spot all the rose petals on the floor and stairs since it was dim but when i did i smiled knowing how much of a hot romantic my boyfriend was.

'after you.' corbyn motions to the stairs and i step up them with him behind me. the rose petals led all the way up to his room and i pushed open the door.

on his bed were a dozen roses, a card and a small box. my heart melted instantly knowing his present had already topped mine which i gave him earlier.

i sat down on the bed, smoothing out my black, body tight dress. corbyn walked over to his desk and lit a few candles to give the room some scent and to add more of a romantic vibe.

but to be honest there was nothing more romantic than this.

'these are for you.' he said with his perfect smile.

i smelt the roses and thanked him. 'i'll put these in my room when i get home.' he nods and sets them down on the side.

i picked up the card and read the paragraphs in my head, my eyes watering as i continued. 'aww, corbyn i love you.' i cried, choking back the tears that threatened to spill.

'i love you more.'

lastly, i opened the small box to see a necklace with my initials and corbyn's initials on a rose gold like disc, a heart carved below it.

this had made me cry and corbyn held me in his arms. 'no one has ever made me feel the way i have with you corbs, i love you so much.'

he places his chin on the top of my head rubs small circles on my arm. 'neither has anyone to me until i met you. you know i love you so much more.'

i wipe my tears and give him a hug and i look down at the piece of jewellery which was still in my hands. 'let me clip it on for you.'

i lifted up my hair so it wouldn't get caught and he clipped the necklace on. i walked up to his mirror and smiled. 'i love it, thank you.'

'you're welcome babe.'

i kissed his soft lips and pulled away but corbyn reconnected our lips making it more deeper.

'everything about you is so perfect.' he mumbled against my lips and i smiled into the kiss.

'can you help unzip my dress?' i asked turning around and pointing to the zip at the back which i couldn't reach.

'of course.' he pulled the zip down and i managed to take of my dress so i was left in my matching red, lacy underwear.

corbyn bit his lip when he saw me like this and i blushed. he took off his shirt and trousers so he only had boxers on.

i sat back down on the bed and corbyn switched off the light so the flames on the candle was the only light source.

we could just about make out each other's silhouettes and figures but it was nice like this. corbyn unclipped my bra with help from me and his hands traveled to my breast giving them a light squeeze.

i laid down and looked up at the dark ceiling as i waited for his next move. he removed my panties carefully and spread my legs.

'i can barely see but i know you're already dripping wet.' he chuckles and i bit my lip at his words.

there was shuffling for a few seconds and i worked out it was just corbyn taking off his boxers and getting ready.

his weight dipped onto the bed and he moved closer to me so we were touching. corbyns hand held onto my waist whilst the other helped him push into me.

'shit baby.' he mumbled, his breath tickling against my neck. corbyn pushed into me completely and i arched my back when the feeling took over.

he began pumping into me slowly, the bed rocking with his movements as he made love to me. my arms were resting around his neck, holding onto him tightly.

eventually, corbyn began picking up the pace to the point where moans were escaping from my mouth. he whispered some curses into my ear as he continued thrusting.

i clenched my walls around him which made corbyn groan so i kept repeating the action, each time the response being bigger and louder.

he spread my legs further and used all his strength to keep moving in and out of me. one of his hands snaked up to my breast and squeezed it gently. the small gesture gave me the added amount of pleasure which built up to my orgasm.

'i'm so close.' i announce to corbyn and he replies along the same lines. we come at the same time, moans filling the room. he pulled out after a few extra thrusts and collapsed beside me. i smiled and wiped the sweat which was forming on his hair line, giving him a peck on the lips during this process.

'happy valentine's day baby.'