first kiss

Niall and Audrey storyline:

The kiss the fucking kisssssss
Because we all know my characters like to runaway rather than face the problem which usually is a boy and the feelings that go with him
Because everyone fucking knows she likes Niall
Even the people who'd rather not know fucking know
it's not a surprise anymore, it was never a secret
They both like each other they're both in love okay
Probably in a hallway, or on some steps cause that'd be super fuckin cute okay
Oh wait pictures. Bunk bed? Counter? Her feet dangling off the edge? His warm hands resting on her thighs, making butterflies appear in her stomach. Her eyes are wide and scared, her pulse lost in his eyes along with the rest of her because she can't look away and he keeps getting closer and closer and she doesn't know what to dO
I just imagined this happening in the bathroom cause Zayn would kick her out and she'd need to brush her teeth cause she's just eaten ice cream and zayns like I gotta do some damage go brush your teeth in nialls room okay and she doesn't catch on, doesn't see the twinkle in his eye and so she takes her brush and her toothpaste and she goes

She's wearing her soft sleep shorts and a loose tshirt her hair is up in a bun cause she took a shower. She also smells good cause she put lotion all over and a lil bit of deodorant so she smells extra good.

She wanders into Niall's  hotel room.

"Niall, Zayn kicked me out-can I brush my teeth in your bathroom?" He's already in the bathroom and pops his head out, blue eyes widening in surprise.

"Yeah, sure" she tries not to notice how messy his blonde hair is, or how much she wants to run her fingers through it.

They're alright with each other now. It's not as awkward, they're a bit more comfortable. She's avoiding brushing her teeth.

Somehow she ended up sitting on the counter, her legs bouncing against it. He swallowed, his eyes lingering on her bare thighs. There were freckles scattered about her tan skin.

"Audrey," he interrupted her, tearing his eyes away to find hers. She blinked.

"Niall," he moved so that he was stood in front of her, nudging her legs apart so he could stand between them. His warm hands now rested just above her knees. She blinked again, breathing in and staring at him because she doesn't know what else to do.

He's just staring, too, admiring the freckles on her face. The one above her lip was his favorite.

Her lips. His eyes drop down to look at them before meeting hers again and then he's leaning in. She can't think straight she can't believe what's happening.

"Niall?" Her voice comes out pained, like the pins in her chest. His brows furrow and he stops.

"Yeah, aud?" His eyes drop to the ground and he starts pulling away. Her hands grasp at his wrists.

"It's not that I don't like you. it's actually the opposite of that. I like you more than I've liked anyone- it's just..." She trailed off, her thumbs moving back and forth on the inside of his wrists. He smiled at the feeling. And the fact that she said she liked him.

"Audrey," he breathed, a new surge of energy going through him. He inched closer, placing her arms so they were resting on his shoulders before tilting her chin up so she was looking at him. He looked at her lips again and then she said it:

"I think I'm in love with you."

He blinked in surprise at how straight forward she was being, his hands resting on her waist before instinctively rubbing soft circles on her hips. Audrey's breath hitched at the touch. He still hadn't replied, he's just staring at her. He must be thinking.

She was staring at his lips, kicking herself for ruining a perfectly good moment.

"What an incredible coincidence," he stated, inching closer to her, "I think I'm in love with you, too." His lips hovered over hers for a moment and her eyes fluttered closed as she breathed in and out until her breath was stolen because then he was kissing her.