missed you more

Niall and Audrey:

Audrey being tipsy and holding Harry's face in her hands without warning and for no apparent reason. She'll stalk over to him and probably climb into his lap and get all up in his space just to rest her hands on his cheeks, gazing into his green eyes. He blinks back at her, trying to figure out what exactly brought this on. Then he notices how flushed she is.

He quickly pulls his phone out:

H- you'll never guess who's been drinking

Niall frowned down at the screen of his phone, brows already pulled together with worry.

N- Christ, how much?

H- I actually don't even know? She won't let go of my face
(A clip of her flushed cheeks and tiny hands on his face)

N- goddammit she's so fucking cute
N- you got her till I get home?

H- of course

~an hour later~

H- she keeps asking for you

N- tell her I'm on my way home

"Whats he say? Where is he?" She's mumbling into Harry's side, body curled around his middle. He's got one hand on her waist, the other holding his phone.

"Soon, love. You gonna drink summore water?" He kisses her temple. She makes a noise of complaint but sits up anyway, rubbing her eyes and leaning back onto his hand which was now flat against her back. She's wearing one of Niall's shirts (a dress) and some silk shorts. Harry sets his phone down to grab the glass of water for her, holding it to her lips. "drink the rest of that and I'll get your pills, ok?" He squeezes her waist and she nods the slightest bit, hands coming up to hold the glass as she slides off his lap back onto the couch.

He watches her like a hawk when he hands her the medication, knowing she despised taking it.

She's quite drowsy by the time her blue eyed wonder boy gets home. Harry carried her to bed when she wasn't paying attention, putting 101 Dalmatians on to distract her. It worked like a charm: her eyes are glossy and glued to the screen, blankets up to her chin.

The boy is making tea when Niall walks through the door.

"Hey mate," he stirred some sugar into his cup. "Want a cuppa?"

"Yeah, thanks haz. she in bed?" Harry nodded, turning to get another mug out of the cupboard.

"I tucked her in and put 101 Dalmatians on." He poured the hot water into the cup, glancing at the younger boy. "She really missed you today, a lot more than usual?"

~

She barely registered Niall's figure coming into the room as most of her attention was on the screen. It wasn't until he was beside the bed that she sucked in a breath, trying to sit up.

"Hiya, petal." He ducked his head down so she wouldn't have to, planting a kiss on her waiting lips. "Missed you," he sighed. She shook her head the slightest bit, mumbling

"Missed you more," into his skin, nose against his cheek. He slipped his phone out of his pocket, placing it on the nightstand before feeling her hands grip his shirt.

"Lemme get ready for bed, love. I'll be right back."

He brushes his teeth in record time, trying to not to rip any of his clothing while taking them off as fast as possible to change into his pjs.