weekend

Idfk I really like this one ok
Hook line and sinker (lws):

The weekend is for the boys, or whatever.

Sometimes Theo spends so much time with Lucas that it's absolutely foreign when they're apart. She's not sure she likes it. She doesn't like being tied down, or admitting that she's attached. Can't stand it.

Does she even know herself anymore?

she'll pick him up from the airport, nonetheless. It's overcast and she's wearing leggings and a chunky, comfy/soft sweater and socks with sandals. She's had a migraine all morning and is leaned up against the car when he spots her, brows furrowed. He drops his bag when his feet land in front of her. She blinks, rubbing her temple before looking up at him.

"Hey you," he smiles and steps closer, close enough that she can throw her arms around his neck.

"Hi, beauty." His lips brush her ear and she sighs, hands gripping her waist as he lifts her off the ground for a good 5 seconds. She presses a kiss to his cheek before her feet touch the ground. "You want me to drive?" he asks, brushing some hair behind her ear. Her fingers are rubbing at her temples again.

"Would you?" he was already opening the passenger door for her.

The trip home is quiet, the girl's eyes closed the entire time, though, she reaches for his hand as soon as he puts the car into drive.
He swears his heart skips a beat.

They get to Lucas's new flat and he takes his bags in before carrying a sleepy Theo inside and laying her on the couch. He puts the kettle on before going to shave the weekend stubble away. It's purely because he knows she likes a clean face. After he changes he comes back to the kitchen to brew a pot of orange cinnamon tea, her favorite.

She'll actually perk right up as soon as it starts to steep.

He hears a groan from the couch as she struggles to sit up, fingers on her temples again. He remembers the ice packs in the freezer he got just in case she had migraines at his house.

"Here, beauty." He motions for her to lie back down and she does, biting her lip as he lays the cold pack over her forehead.

"Thank you," she rasps, eyes fluttering closed as the cold begins to numb the ache in her head.

A few minutes later he takes the tea leaves out of the pot, filling the biggest cup he had in the kitchen (but only because she brought it over and hadn't taken it back yet).

He sets her cup of tea down on the table before sitting down next to her, delighted as she sat up the slightest bit so she could rest her head on his lap, adjusting the ice pack still on her forehead. Her hand found his and she began to play with his fingers. His other hand starts to run through her hair.

"Tell me about your weekend," she mumbles, eyes closed.