are you mine

Corey funk storyline:

COREY
Hands man HANDS

He's being very boyfriend like. Arm around her waist or holding a hand. She'd grasp onto his fingers because of the crowds they'd have to walk through.

"You can't carry me my dress is too short" he pouted at her (because she was right) but squeezed her hand.

He was even more protective when they got to the show, it was so dark and there were still so many people. After they got seats she went to find the bathroom, and he accompanied her. She didn't have to ask.
It wasn't that far and so she turned, planting a kiss on his cheek before walking in. She finally put her high tops on.

They held hands. She drew patterns on his palm. They laughed together. She rested her head on his shoulder and he kissed her temple.

They walked back and she was glued to his side, his hands constantly rubbing up and down her arms to fight the goosebumps she was so cold.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" He'd whisper while they waited for the crosswalk to change. She would blush and rest her head on his arm, embarrassed. "Because you look really beautiful," he rubbed his thumb over her hip and she sighed.

"Thanks." She managed, coming up for air.

A few pastries. Some liquor.

They had separate rooms but they were connected. He snuck in while she was in the shower.

He's lying in bed shirtless when she appears all snuggled up in her pjs. Her brows go up and she tries to scowl but one look at his face and it turns into a fit of laughter. She gets a running start and jumps on top of him, shaking her wet hair in his face.

"Aw, no stop cold why" he whines, squirming out of her reach, his hands holding her waist. She stills, sitting up to put her hair in a bun.

"Are you mine?" Her voice is so quiet he stops all of his movement, straining his ears to hear her. His heart jumped when he processed the question. He swallowed thickly. Her hands were gliding up and down his stomach, her nails grazing the outline of his abs, sending tingles through him. Her eyes were cast down as she waited for his answer, unsure if he'd even heard in the first place.

His hands untucked her shirt from her pj shorts so they rested on her bare hips, slowly tracing circles. Her breath hitched and she looked up at him. He smiled her favorite smile and said the words she'd hoped to hear.