got you

Bash and theo:

"You motherfucker." she jumped on him as he opened the door. His hands caught her legs around his torso and he rolled his eyes.

"Were you waiting for me?! What now?"

"Everything, you suck!" her hands were all in his hair, her body wrestling him to the side.

"Seriously, theo, what is it?" he squeezed her legs, enjoying the sudden intake of breath it caused.

"It's you. You're you, I hate you." her arms were around his neck, lips grazing his ear. Her skin was hot against his.

"Theo, are you drunk?" his brows pulled together as her head rested against his.

"Bash why," she panted, yanking the collar of his shirt up "why would you think that?"

"Omygod," he mumbled, already heading up the stairs.

"Bash, please." her voice was soft and sent chills up his spine.

"What?" her head dropped to his shoulder and she let out a string of unintelligible words. "I can't believe you, theo."

"Shhhh... too loud, bash." she tugged at his hair.

"Ow, theo!" he threw her on the bed, straightening out his shirt.

"Hot," she started to pull her own shirt off. "Too hot." he swallowed.

"let's keep that on, yeah?" her shirt got stuck over her head.

"Bash?" Her arms flailed as she turned side to side trying to find him.

"It's ok. Just go to sleep."

"Everything is so heavy." he heard the pout in her voice. He stepped to the edge of the bed to pull her shirt down, ignoring the black lace of her bralette. Her face was red and it made him smile.

"Why so heavy bash?
"Because you drank too much." he said flatly. she stuck her tongue out.

"Did not,"

"Did too, lie down!" He leaned forward and she caught a fist full of his shirt.

"I'll punch you," she threatened.

"Do it!" He challenged. She peeled her eyes open and within seconds had smacked him right in the jaw.

"Ha!" She then lay straight down, pulling the covers over her head and curling into a ball, giggling to herself. "Got you bash."