one condition

Bash (Sebastian Stan) and Theo storyline:

"bash! bash, wake up!" Theo was standing over his bed in her pajamas, the morning light just starting to peek through the blinds. "bash!" she smacked his chest lightly.

"theo, no" he groaned, attempting to turn away from her small yet sturdy hands.

"baaaaaaash" she pulled him so that he was lying on his back again, putting her cheek on his chest. "Will you take me to school?"

"whah? why?" he shook his head, trying to make his eyes stay open.

"because I'll have to park far away and walk far and I can't on my crutches and class isn't even till 10:30 and I want to sleep more. please, bash?" his right arm slipped off the bed and landed on a sliver of her bare hip, fingers dancing on her skin. "pleeease" her words were muffled by his shirt which had also ridden up, her own hands against his toned stomach.

"one condition," he murmured, starting to sit up.

"what?"

"cuddles" he said simply. her brows furrowed.

"my bed is comfier." he gasped, pretending to shove her away.

"How dare you!"

"come cuddle in my bed." he ignored her. "bash!" she pulled him and he pulled back, resulting in their faces being inches apart. "please?" She's trying not to look at his lips and failing miserably. He's busy admiring her dark lashes and the freckles scattered across her cheeks, barely noticeable.

"Theo," he said lowly, the rasp in his voice and the open window causing goosebumps to instantly litter her skin. He pouted for a moment, intending to protest again, distracted by her fingers splayed out across his stomach. she batted her lashes at him and that was it. he gave her hip a squeeze. "ok, alright." she turned to leave as he moved to get out of bed, pulling her back into his arms. "You shouldn't be walking on it yet." he carried her against his chest. she giggled, poking his cheek. "sleepy time."

"Theo," his lips moved against her ear, his two day scruff tickling her skin. She shifted away from him, groaning softly.

"Mmm"

"Theo," he pushed the hair out of her eyes and her brows pulled together,

"Whah"

"I gotta get you to school."

"Don't wanna" she mumbled, this time moving into him. Heat radiated off of him and she tucked herself into his chest.

"I know. You gotta, c'mon" he glanced at the clock that had just turned 9:45. He knew it would be hard to get her up, so he'd already packed her lunch and backpack, a set of clothes waiting on the desk. She hadn't even noticed he was gone thanks to the blankets he'd swaddled her in.

Another groan and her eyes were open. She blinked up at him, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He nudged her cheek with his nose.

"C'mon" his lips hovered over her skin and she nodded, their noses brushing. And yet, neither of them moved.

"Don't you have class soon?" Charlie's voice startled them from behind the almost closed door as he poked his head in.

"Eat my ass, Charlie" bash chuckled at her rapid change in demeanor. She sat up, one hand propping her up, the other resting on his stomach. The moment was lost and she let out a breath, frowning at the bandage on her foot.

"Do you need me to-" he put the car in park, the hazard lights on. She shook her head, carefully sliding out of the car. She put her backpack on before grabbing her crutches at the last second.

"I'm fine, bash." He leaned forward, watching her feet land on the pavement before fitting her crutches underneath her arms.

"Are you sure?"

"It's fine, it's ok. Thank you for driving me." She pushed the door closed with the end of her left crutch. He nodded, waving goodbye, brows still furrowed with worry.