shakespeare?

Niall/Audrey storyline:

Breakfast scene perhaps
Breakfast on the bus
They're all up already
Except zayn

She carefully rolls out of bed and throws her hair up into a bun, shrugging on a sweater wrap whatever the fuck you call it- or just a hoodie? Liam's hoodie cause he left it out. She follows the smell of food Harry and Liam are cooking

They're seeing who can flip the pancakes best and Harry loses focus as soon as Audrey enters the room making Liam whoop in victory cause he flipped the fuck out of that pancake.

Niall and Louis are sat at the table. Louis is reading his book and Niall is on Twitter.
She sits down next to (more like on top of) Louis, her hands completely covered by the hoodie sleeves, resulting in useless sweater paws. Maybe not useless...she tried smacking Louis in the face with one.

"Oi" he said without looking up, smile lifting the corner of his mouth.

"What're you reading?" She whispered, wiggling until she was sat completely on his lap, leaning forward to look at his book.

"A book" he whispered back, giving her his hand as she immediately began to play with his fingers.

"But what kind of book?" She held her hand up to his, frowning at the size difference.

"One with words, aud." He rested his chin on her shoulder and continued to read, turning the page with his free hand. She turned towards him and plugged his nose. His eyes widened momentarily before narrowing at her.

"It's a simple question, Tomlinson. I just want to know what you're reading." She stated calmly with a sweet smile.

"I already told you, Audrey." He raised his eyebrows, his voice coming out muffled and very nasally. She couldn't help but giggle a bit before sobering.

"Fine" she let go of his hand and picked the book off the table, shutting it to see what he title was. Her mouth fell open in shock.

"Shakespeare?" She gasped in disbelief, looking back and forth between the book she was holding and the boy next to it. Louis shrugged easily.

"I thought I'd give it a shot, you know? But now I know why I never paid attention in school because it's absolute rubbish." He plucked the book out of her small hand and set it back down on the table.

"But you're gonna keep reading it?" She questioned, her brows pulled together in confusion. The boy nodded

"Well, I can't stop halfway through, can I?" Audrey began to shake her head, then she stopped and nodded.

"Yes, you can." She argued,

"Well, I don't want to" he reasoned, folding the corner of the page before closing it to look at her. They held each other's gaze for a moment before Audrey huffed.

"You're an odd one, tommo." She finally concluded, shaking her head at him.

Paul was on his way to the trailer. He wasn't expecting much, he assumed they'd all still be in bed. Well, he knew Zayn would still be in bed. The boy was always in bed.

What he didn't expect to see was that everyone was up and in the kitchen. Liam seemed very excited and was shoving wow something in Harry's face, the rest of them were at the table. Paul blinked as he stood in the doorway, Audrey was out of bed and
was sat on Louis's lap, her eyes focused on the table where there appeared to be a book.

"Higgins!" The man was startled out of his trance by the curly haired boy's cheery tone.

"What are you all doing out of bed you don't have to be anywhere until 3:30" he sputtered, taking a step up into the trailer. All movement stopped in the room, and even Niall looked up from his phone.

"What," Audrey blinked at him bracing her hands on the table in front of her. "What" she repeated, louder this time. Paul, despite his current role of authority, swallowed and fought the urge to turn and run. Liam shuffled forward and placed a cup of coffee in front of Audrey.

Paul seemed to regain his composure and stepped all the way into the rv. -TRAILER RV LIVING SPACE ON WHEELS-

She glanced down at the steaming mug of caffeine and breathed in and out, her chest tightening for a moment. Louis shifted in his seat, turning the page of his book and nudging her cheek with his nose. It didn't go unnoticed by anyone, either.

She blinked before wrapping her hands around the hot mug. She was about to ask for sugar when the pot appeared in front of her. She glanced up to find Niall's smiling eyes.

To her horror and surprise she blushed. Niall grinned in response. Liam raised his brows at Louis, who wiggled them back. Harry wasn't frowning, yet.

Paul cleared his throat and Audrey snapped out of her Niall trance, plopping two spoonfuls of sugar into her coffee.

"Can you repeat your statement, Higgins? I'm afraid I misheard it the first time."

Harry smothered a laugh in his sleeve at Audrey's serious tone. She didn't like anyone messing with her sleeping schedule.

"I texted all of you. You don't have anything booked till 3:30." He repeated, brow lifted. This resulted in a giant sigh from her before she took another sip of her coffee.

"Balls." She muttered and rubbed her eyes. "Fucking balls, Higgins!" Louis couldn't keep from smiling as she had her tantrum in his lap. She stopped after a few more choice words, seemingly deflated, going back to staring at her steaming mug of coffee.

"And on that note, someone give me a pancake" Paul turned to Liam expectantly, eyeing the pancake that was in the pan the boy was holding. Liam nodded quickly while Harry grabbed a plate for him. Paul ended up squishing into the booth next to Niall, who may have been staring at Audrey for longer than necessary, his brows furrowed. He couldn't help it, why didn't she want to sit on his lap?

Harry was leaning against the wall and eating his pancakes thoughtfully, watching his tour family in their natural habitat.