can't be late

Logan/Rory (OR it could be a Clayton but you don't want me to get started):

Rory teaching lessons weekend mornings and being dead when she comes home. She didn't get much sleep, either- and Logan would know because everytime he'd woken up she was writing on her phone. And right when she's actually comfortable enough and finally drifting off to sleep her alarm goes off.

He refused to let go at first, pulling her tighter to his chest and grumbling into her hair. His warmth was suffocating in the best way possible, her mind quickly going blank again. She curled into him, her nose dragging a line just above his collarbones. His chest heaved up and down, body temp spiking at least two degrees.

An obnoxious all time low song started blaring from the side table and she groaned, eyes peeling open. It was hard to concentrate when his hands felt like they were melded to her hips.

"Logan, I can't be late." Her voice vibrates against his skin as she attempted to escape his embrace. He only hummed into her hair. "I mean it," he shook his head, fringe tickling her nose. She attached her lips to the hollow of his neck, slowly making her way to the underside of his jaw.

"Shit, Rory." The boys eyes shot open, hands releasing her and intending to land somewhere else entirely when she sprung up and away from him, admittedly almost falling off the bed- but she was sure he didn't see because he was a little preoccupied with himself. By the time she's grabbed her phone and shut off the alarms his pout is in full swing. She hid a smile behind her hand.

"You're not the only one who can play dirty." He narrowed his eyes at her, ignoring the heat in his cheeks and boxers, watching as she shrugged, smirk settling on her rosy lips. He'd like to kiss the smirk right off her face, he'd like to just kiss her.

He hadn't moved except to go to the bathroom, ignoring her all together before getting back in bed. She's suited out, bags packed and ready to go. She hurried back upstairs, hovering over his side of the bed. His eyes fluttered open.

"Bye, loser." She whispered, pressing her lips to his for a second. He let out a breath and kissed her back slowly, too slowly. Her hands pressed against his chest, effectively breaking the contact. "See you later?"

"Mmmmmhm" he nodded with the cheesiest grin, feeling like he's just won the lottery.

~

This boy knows her all too well because of course she forgets her lunch- that and the angry all caps texts also clue him in. He gets burritos, which is exactly what she wants after 4 hours in the water.

He's sat at the kitchen table catching up on emails when he hears the door open and then the slap of her tiny flip flops. Soon enough her arms are wrapped around him, cheek against his ear. She smells like sunscreen and chlorine.

"How was-?" He's cut off when she tensed, eyes on the bag of chipotle in front of them.

"Is that?"

"Yeah," he laced his fingers through hers.

"And did you-"

"I did."

"But how did you-" he shrugged, startled when she bombarded his face with kisses: cheek, jaw, forehead- everywhere she could reach. "Thank you!" She squeezes him before letting go.

"Where are you going?" He turned to watch her go upstairs.

"I gotta get out of this suit." She laughed at the look on his face, rushing back to peck his lips. His arms lock around her waist, lifting her off the floor. Her eyes widen, legs wrapping around his torso instinctively, only fueling him further.

"I can help with that." He says matter of factly, glancing down just in time to see her cheeks flush. Her fingers pull the hair on the back of his neck. His jaw tightened, she really wasn't helping her case

"Logan, what about my burrito-" they were already halfway up the stairs damn his long legs.

"You're not the only one who can play dirty."

She tried to wiggle out of his hold, stopping when it very obviously made the situation worse.

"We have very different definitions of playing dirty" she breathed, trying to ignore the buzz that had started in her stomach, lip between her teeth. Logan swore the spit straight up dried in his mouth. His dick was literally never safe! Everything she did turned him on! "You better not drop me-" he threw her onto the bed