a slight disagreement

Avengers storyline:

"Why are you such a fucking asshole?"

Tony's hand movements faltered for a few seconds before he continued to work on the boosters, ignoring her all together. She was fuming at this point, teleporting close enough to shove him over, hard. her foot landed on his throat.

"I have done everything you asked and you still think it's cool to keep me out of the loop?" Tony was pushing her foot away from him with little luck, grinding his teeth and struggling to breathe at the same time.

Bucky and cap walked into the room, Steve surging forward only to be held back by his friend. The winter soldier shook his head.

"You wanna talk like adults?" Tony managed between wheezes, brows raised. She pressed harder against his neck, raising her own brow.

"you're not being an adult right now. You're being an arrogant asshat who thinks he knows more than me and decided to lie to my face about the one person I have left in my life." Her voice is raw with emotion, eyes almost as bright as the crystal glowing over her chest. "How could you keep him from me?"

"I just wanna know who told you because there's no way you figured it out on your own." There was that snarky comeback. She could not control herself for much longer, clenching her fists- which were also glowing a bright blue.

"It wasn't his idea to keep him from you." Steve stepped forward, arms over his chest (a raging bisexual), steeling himself for her heated gaze. Katrina thrust her arm at him, causing him to fly back into the wall, a suffocating force holding him above the ground. The room shook, lights dimming momentarily. Steve groaned, eyes screwed shut.

"Choose your next words very carefully, Captain Rogers." She removed her foot from Tony's airway, using her other hand to keep him in place. "And I swear to god if you're about to question my loyalty I'm gonna fucking lose it." She was already so close. The tears were building behind her eyes, the memories flashing in her mind every time she blinked.

"Buck...a little help?" Steve groaned, eyes peeling open to glance at his best friend. Bucky hadn't moved and he sure as hell wasn't about to, either.

"I'm waiting for that explanation, too." That and he didn't feel like getting his ass handed to him by a pissed off Katrina.

"Damn it, Barnes!" Tony chokes out. Katrinas eye twitched as she moved her hand that was holding him towards the wall, his body following until it landed next to Steve's with a thud.

"There, y'all can hold hands if you want." She bit out, working on slowing down her breathing. Bucky fought back a smile.

"Uh, mister Stark?" Peter appeared in the doorway with a tray of coffees, eyes wide and mouth open.

"Hey, Pete, I need like 10 more minutes. The grown ups are having a talk." Katrina's tone was the opposite of the situation as the boy looked helplessly between the two leaders of the avengers against the wall and Bucky, who was leaning against the same wall. The soldier raised a brow at the boy, calm and collected.

"It's ok, kid." Tony breathed. Peter nodded weakly, handing the coffees to Bucky.

Did he get me one? She thought at him. Bucky shrugged, turning each cup till he found one that said rina with a smiley face and a heart. He held it up.

Probably something chai. The cup floated  out of his grasp, making its way to Katrina and her outstretched hand. She took a long sip, a sound of approval following.

Way to go spidey. Right,

She focused her attention back on the parentals up against the wall.

"Who wants to go first?"