works for me

Shawn/Sophie story:

Shawn wanders into the gym where Sophie is currently beating the shit out of either a punching bag or someone else. Her hair is in her face and her cheeks are flushed and she's covered in beads of sweat and she is wailing on someone/something. Ok maybe the other person is just holding the pads or whatever but she's not holding back. That kick? Moved them back a few inches at least.

"Breathe, Sophie." Her brows furrow in irritation as she aimed a particularly hard punch at the pad to her left. Nick grunted upon impact. She knew he was right, of course, he was right- but she was still pissed as hell.

"I can't." Right, left, uppercut- he caught her by the ear. She forced air into her lungs, blinking sweat out of her eyes as she drew her arms back into her chest, dodging another swing only to counter with two punches.

Shawn was watching from what he felt was a safe distance but it didn't stop his eyes from wandering down her toned figure. Nick noticed Shawn almost immediately but chose to focus on Sophie. It wasn't until she noticed his hazel eyes wander again that she realized they weren't alone anymore. That was another hard jab that she followed with a quick duck, satisfied smirk on her damp lips.

Who is it? she mouthed, taking a step back as Nick advanced towards her. He just raised his brows.

"It's waffle, isn't it?" she bit out, rolling her eyes, dodging Nick's hook and putting her arms up. What if she- swept his legs out from under him?

"Dammit, Sophie! that is not how this works!" Nick exclaimed as he landed on his ass.

"works just fine for me." She shrugged, lips pulled into a smirk, her tone overly smug and eyes bright.