you obviously cant read

Shawn/Sophie storyline:

"Do you know where my-?" She stopped as her eyes found the headband she was looking for sitting on Shawn's head, embedded in his hair. He glanced over at her, curls bouncing with the slight movement.

"What?" He took a bite of cereal and turned to face her, leaning back against the counter.

"That's my favorite headband," that was a lie, she never wore headbands and he knew it. she crossed her arms over her chest as he laughed through his mouthful of cereal

"Mine too," her eyes narrowed at him; the nerve of this stupid, perfect boy.

"And you're eating my fucking cereal!" she threw her hands up, exasperated. His shoulders shrugged as his lips continued smirking down at her.

"I didn't see your name anywhere, soph." She shoved him as she walked by- not that he moved, hands snatching the box up from the counter.

"Then you obviously can't read." She turned it so the side with her name, bold and in all caps, was facing him.

"Oh, is that what that says?" there was a glint in the boy's eyes as he tilted his head to the side, pink lips still lifted in amusement and it made her want to light herself on fire. She rolled her eyes before putting the box back, hoisting herself up to sit on the counter across from him. Her brows furrowed, even on the counter, she didn't make it past his chest.

"You're the worst." She tries to look anywhere but him as he walks right up to her, settling between her legs. He took one last bite of cereal before setting the bowl down behind her, leaning in until all she could focus on was how good he smelled and how his eyes were looking- no seeing hers.

The corners of his mouth lifted and she let out a short breath. With a chuckle, he finally leaned in to kiss her. That alone, his lips on hers was enough to make her melt like a hot knife to ice but then he reached for her waist, leaning into her so they fit perfectly together.
She's warm now, too warm and his heart is beating with hers- this. This is what she wants.
Her arms unfold and press against his chest, legs locked around his middle, drawing a groan out of him.