a whole pot

Hook line n sinker story (lws):

Idk if they'll get to the point where she gets home late and makes a beeline for his bed instead of hers?

But she might and if she does she'll wake up with a dry mouth and a headache and her lips are so puffy and her lashes are so long and he's so thrown off that he will literally sleep on the couch but as soon as he walks in to grab clothes and hears her groaning he brings her ice water and headache pills.

She'd put on one of his shirts in the middle of the night? He even goes to her house to get her tea stuff because he can tell she's gonna be grumpy if she doesn't get a cup of tea, grabbing her favorite blend and making sure she has everything to make it before he has to leave for a family outing.

His sister only caught a glimpse of Theo's sleeping figure in his bed but was very curious as to why she was there in the first place. Lucas started mumbling excuses, blush dotting his cheekbones. His mum just rolls her eyes, separating the two.

Meanwhile, Theo feels guilty as hell for intruding in the middle of the night and basically stealing the boy's bed so after drinking at least three cups of tea and calling Ben to have a massive breakdown she washes the sheets and makes the bed, cleaning Lucas's whole room and leaving a note before going home to hide for the rest of the day. Hopefully, he wouldn't come looking for her because she was not looking forward to having to explain herself. She could barely explain herself to Ben when she'd face timed him in a panic.

"He was clearly fine with it. He went and got your tea for you." Ben shook his hair out of his eyes, watching as Theo bit her lip again. "It's not a big deal," he repeated, leaning into the camera. "Do I need to come over there?" She shook her head and then changed her mind, nodding hesitantly. "No, he'd hate that." Ben mumbled.

"I'm so embarrassed, Benny." he shrugged. "you're not helping!"

"you're being ridiculous." She threw her hands up and he let out a sigh, feeling a strong urge to hang up, but he knew she didn't need that. She flopped onto the bed, the phone landing flat next to her.

"I know!" he wanted to shake her

"so stop."

"I can't!" there were a few beats of silence before Ben said exactly what she didn't want to hear

"he's gonna come check on you." Theo shot out from under the covers,

"I swear to god if you tell him where I am I'll tell Bianca about that time you-!" Ben's eyes widened, his smug look quickly morphing into one of pure terror.

"Fuckssake, Teddy, I won't, I won't! Don't tell her that!" but she didn't say anything about Levi telling Lucas where Theo was hiding...no, Levi was way too loyal. Andi, maybe? He was a pretty safe bet because he tended to stay neutral no matter what the fuck happened.

It ends up being Andi.

Lucas was doing an absolute shit job of not thinking about Theo. His family was keeping him occupied, and you would think the fact that it was literally his mum's birthday would make a difference but even then, every time a question wasn't directed at him he found himself thinking about the girl who he'd found in his bed that morning.

His mum may even let him leave early. He'd absolutely never hear the end of it, but he'd be fine with that if it meant he could get to Theo sooner. Except that he couldn't find her when he got home. His room was the cleanest it had ever been and he knew she had everything to do with that- and then he'd found her note:

I really don't actually know why tf i was in your bed this morning but thank you for bringing my tea over. I drank a whole pot. Hope I put your room back together alright. I'll be around later, yeah?
-theo

no he couldn't have that he wanted to see her right now
he needed to see her right now
what was the point if he couldn't see her right now?

his phone nearly flew out of his hands he took it out his pocket so fast. He texted ben:

L- where is she

bubbles immediately

B- for the love of fuck ask anyone but me

Lucas frowned, what the hell did that mean? He grudgingly texted Levi.

L- She's not at home?

Well, he was pretty sure she wasn't. He didn't want to just barge in, but he did want to find her. Which was ironic because he did literally every other time he came over. He needed to find her.

It was her singing that led him to her in the end. He never would have found her if she hadn't been singing. It started out as a hum at first, though, it usually did. Within a few minutes, it was more than a hum, her voice carrying through the garage and just making its way into the kitchen. The boy is literally so confused because he can't find her anywhere.

He's walked in and out of the garage from the kitchen 3 times now and there's no sign of her. It sounds like she's...he pressed his face to the cool surface of the wall, holding his breath for a few seconds. His eyes widened when he heard her voice. Why was she in the wall?
What song is she singing? Probably something 1975 or Camino...