violin boy

First of all, I can't believe I wrote this.
Second of all, I can't believe I wrote this.

About him.

She/her/mE being grumpy when she has a migraine. You can't take her too seriously, she's just trying to distract herself from how much it hurts.

"I'm gonna fuckin murder you!" Is her hoarse, childish threat as he tries to wrap his arms around her. He can't help but laugh at how squeaky and adorable she sounds, marveling at how her demeanor could change so quickly.

"Quit moving, im trying to make you feel better!" She thrashed around a little longer before settling down, lying with her back against the wall, a pout on her full pink lips. Her hair fell into her eyes. He brushed it away. "How's it now?" He asked quietly. She held the material of his shirt in her hand, staring somewhere between his jaw and his mouth. She'd started counting freckles. She couldn't look him in the eye for too long. Usually never, really.

"Still hurts." He has to lean closer to hear, his eyes focused on her features.

The room was finally dark, the sunset filtering through the blinds. She rested her cheek on the pillow, finally meeting his eyes. She was nervous, her pulse quickening with every breath, she needed to focus on something else.

It was his turn to count her freckles. The one above her lip was his favorite. His hand moved to rest on her waist and then he felt a tug in his chest at her sharp intake of breath. He drew his fingers up and down, gently caressing the soft curve of her hip.

Her eyes fluttered closed and she leaned into him, her face nuzzling against his chest as she tried to regain her breathing. A smile tugged at his lips; he did enjoy watching her squirm.

He smelled strongly of boy. Just boy. Her boy? His tshirt was soft against her face and she moved so her nose just touched his jaw.

"You," she huffed, her nose tracing the line of his jaw. "Are the worst." She felt him smiling, his fingers drawing lazy patterns on her hips now.

"What can I say except-"

"Don't even-"

"You're welcome," he sang softly breaking into laughter afterwards. She laughed along with him, not quite believing how unbelievably dorky he was. He hummed the rest of the tune and she groaned.