5%

Hook line and sinker story (lws):

Warm hands on bare skin, or nearly bare skin. She's wearing her ripped jeans that make her ass look SO GOOD and they're all sitting outside drinking and she's actually really thinking about sitting on Lucas' lap because there's a real shortage of chairs and she actually thinks Ben planned it that way and she'd corner him later and interrogate him about it but for now it was getting dark and colder by the second, the less than 5% cider seeming to only warm her stomach.

Lucas is staring at her, he knows he is and he can't help it. Ben has already caught him twice, wiggling his brows at his best friend. Lucas rolled his eyes and took another sip of beer, not completely aware of the girl moving closer to him. He turned to look for her and found her right by his shoulder.

Ben's plan was almost complete, he could tell Theo was freezing but she was either too stubborn or too shy to do anything about it. Probably the latter. It was time to take it a step further and there was no doubt in his mind- she'd absolutely hate him for doing this. Seeing that Lucas had just set his beer down Ben took his chance; he was fast, rushing past Theo and barely shoving her in the blond boy's direction, except ben's version of barely shoving was actually quite hard and sent the girl right into Lucas's lap, cider spilling onto her hand as a surprised gasp left her mouth. The boy's arms immediately wrapped around her small frame as he caught her.

"Fuckssake, Ben." He cursed and glared at him, eyes widening when his friend merely winked in return. "Alright, beauty?" He ducked his head, nose brushing her cheek. She nodded, her cheeks on fire.