dont mind if i do

Hook line n sinker story (lws):

Nate texting Lucas and telling him to go hang out with Theo because she's constantly zoinked out on painkillers and sleeping pills and he's worried about her being alone in the house at night cause he's on a business trip atm.

Lucas is like doNT MIND IF I DO and comes over after dinner, even though Theo is in the kitchen trying to make herself something to eat but she can't reach something of course and the boy comes in just in time to stop her from falling off the counter.

"Theo what the fuck," he dumps his belongings on the table before coming up behind her, hands aimed for her waist despite the fact that she's  standing on the counter and he can't even reach.

"Lucas?" She mumbles, turning away from the cupboard. His heart jumps painfully in his chest as he watches her calmly sit herself on the counter in front of him, a pout on her full lips. His body cages her in immediately, hands on either side of her as he stands between her legs. Her eyes are heavy and the smell of his shampoo floods her senses as her head falls on his chest.

"Hi beauty," his voice is low and somehow soft and she sighs, cheeks going pink.

"I was tryna make something," her eyes are closed, she's watching the colors dance against her lids. His hands move to rest on her thighs and she sucks in a breath. Everything is in slow motion, the sleeping pills working their way through her whole body. She buries her face further into his hoodie clad torso.

"What you makin?" He asks with a smile, loving the way she's leaning into him. Her skin is soft and smooth as he's started drawing circles just above her knees.

"Mmm?" The top of her hair tickles his nose. She'd showered not long ago, her head still damp, the combination of her shampoo and lotion making him dizzy in the best way.

"Let's get you to bed, yeah?" She giggles, giggles.

"We watch a movie?" Is all he hears between her breathing. She attempts to look at him, finding it very hard to raise her head, hands gripping his hoodie for leverage. She succeeds, blinking her eyes open and finding his face. He's just staring at her, completely content in the moment.

"Sure, beauty." He says finally. He would happily do whatever she wanted, no questions asked. She reaches her arms up to wrap them around his neck, clinging to him like a child. He chuckles into her skin, nose brushing her cheek as he lifts her off the counter, pocketing his phone before heading for her room.

She insists on sleeping with the window open, which used to drive him crazy but he's used to it now. He was going to set her down in bed but she tugged on the strings of his hoodie, signaling she wanted down. He noticed the goosebumps on her skin when he set her on the rug. She was mumbling to herself as she stumbled towards her dresser.

He quickly steps in front of her, opening a drawer and grabbing a long sleeve shirt for her. It's white and has some band name he's never heard of accompanied by a weird cartoon figure, words up and down the sleeves. In her altered state she immediately starts undressing, making the boy's eyes go wide as he quickly turns around with his cheeks on fire.

When he hears the soft thump of her body on the mattress he knows it's safe to turn around. He also knows she'll be asleep within the first 10 minutes of the movie, whatever it is, and he was going to watch endgame again anyway, so he puts that on. She's tucked against the wall, the canopy of fairy lights above glowing in the otherwise dark of her room. She shifts into him, laying her head on his chest. He gets another whiff of her hair and has to compose himself all over again.