Part Thirty-Six

When Harry woke Tegan, she was in the middle of a crazy dream where she and Harry ended up having twins, and had to live at home with her parents. At some point, Harry morphed into Will Ferrell for a little while, and it really fucked Tegan up as she thought about the dream. She could only chalk it up to falling asleep to Teen Mom, and she knew Will Ferrell had to be there because she and her manager Will talked about the movie Step Brothers earlier in the day.

"Sleepy head," Harry cooed as she blinked her eyes up at him, registering that he was finally home.

"What time is it?" She asked, looking around the room, seeing the TV was now off.

"Half past midnight," he answered, smiling down at her.

"Mm. Did you have fun?" She asked, stretching her arms up as she yawned.

"It was okay," he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Mm," she hummed, smiling at him.

"Missed you," he cooed, leaning in to kiss her.

"You're a little bit tipsy, aren't you?" She giggled, tasting the alcohol on his tongue.

"Lil' bit," he chuckled, pulling back as he held his thumb and index finger about an inch apart. She giggled, registering the glassiness of his eyes and the perma-smile on his face.

"You're wearing my sweatshirt," he said, tugging the fabric gently.

"Mm. I missed you too," she said, smiling sweetly at him.

"Aww," he cooed, leaning in to kiss her again as he tossed the blanket off of her and laid his body against hers.

His tongue sunk into her mouth, slipping his against hers. She kissed him back, sliding her fingers into his wild hair as his hands worked her legs up against his hips.

"God, I feel like this is the most clothes we've ever had between us," Harry chuckled against her mouth as he fumbled to get his hand up her shirt.

She let out a laugh and he followed suit. It honestly probably was.

"We can't be naked all the time," she giggled.

"Who says?" He protested as he got on his knees and looked down at her with furrowed brows, causing her to guffaw loudly.

"Oh my god," she giggled, rolling her eyes at him and he scoffed loudly before he dug his fingers into her belly, tickling her.

"Harry!" She shrieked, thrashing her legs, causing him to have to maneuver his body away from hers, but he kept on.

"Stop it! Oh my god! Stop it!" She screeched, her giggles not stopping until his fingers finally did.

"Oh my god. Don't. Do. That," she grumbled, reaching out to smack his chest, causing him to chuckle under his breath.

"You're such a brat," she scoffed, smiling widely at him.

"Mm-hmm," he hummed as he laid down next to her, propping his head up with his hand. She turned toward him, cuddling her head on her pillow.

He reached over, sliding his fingers across the side of her face before tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm glad you're here," he said, looking so sincere.

"I'm glad I'm here too," she told him with a soft smile.

"I was actually excited to come home," he said, smiling back at her.

"Yeah?" She cooed.

"Mm-hmm. I couldn't stop checking the time on my phone. I kept telling myself 'give it another half hour, then you can go home to her'," he confessed.