Part Sixty-One

When they got back to Harry's house, he immediately washed his hands and began to cut up the melon so they could enjoy it and hope that it did wonders in relieving their sore, aching sex muscles.

They brought the large plate of watermelon slices out to the table by the pool and each immediately grabbed a slice.

"Sweet," he said as the juice dripped down his chin after the first bite.

"Told you. Do I know how to pick out a melon or what?" She said through a mouthful.

"You definitely do," he said, taking another bite.

"Have you ever had a watermelon eating contest?" She asked after finishing her first piece.

"No," he chuckled, smirking jovially at her.

"Wanna race?" She asked, splitting up the watermelon slices evenly on the plate.

"What about the seeds?" He asked as he stepped up next to her.

"To spit or swallow," she said with a wry smirk as she tapped her index finger against her chin and he let out a loud laugh.

"Dirty girl," he commented immediately.

"I'm talking about watermelon seeds, sir. Get your mind out of the gutter," she said as she playfully hip-checked him.

"Mm-hmm," he hummed flatly, side-eyeing her, causing her to laugh.

"It's not like we're going to grow watermelons in our stomachs if we swallow some seeds," she pointed out and he chuckled under his breath.

"When I was a boy, I genuinely thought I was going to grow apples inside of me because I accidently swallowed a seed," Harry told her with a small smile.

"No you didn't," she gasped with a huge amused smile on her lips before giggling.

"I did. Genuinely. I was like five or six. Gemma told me it was gonna happen and I believed her," Harry chuckled as he picked up another slice of watermelon.

"My grandpa told me potatoes were going to grow out of my ears and I believed him," she told him and he laughed out loud.

"But that was only like a year ago, so I don't really have an excuse for my naïvety," she teased with a facetious smile.

"Really?" He laughed.

"No," she giggled, "but he really did tell me that when I was little and I thought it was going to happen, so I had my mom clean my ears out immediately when we got home."

Harry let out a boisterous laugh, shaking his head.

"My grand-dad pulled a quarter out of my ear and I've been trying to figure that one out since I was seven-years-old," Harry chuckled, causing Tegan to laugh out loud.

"Thee old quarter behind the ear trick, aye?"

"Behind the ear? What? He pulled it out of my ear," he said satirically and she snorted out a laugh.

"Your grand-dad's a fucking magician," she said amusingly and Harry laughed under his breath.

"He's a damn genius," he said brightly, making her smile from ear-to-ear.

"Okay. Wanna do this?" He asked, bringing attention to the watermelon slice in his hand with a little wiggle.

"Mm. First one to eat the most watermelon in thirty seconds wins," she said, walking over to the chair where her phone lay underneath her towel.

She quickly slipped off her sundress and picked up the phone, opening her clock app to the timer feature.

When she walked back over to the table, Harry was tossing his shirt onto the chair with his towel.