Part Sixty-Two

A shiver skated up Tegan's spine once the two of them were in the bathroom and she let the towel fall away from her body. She knew the first step to getting warm was to rid herself of her wet bikini. She began untying the strings of her top as Harry turned on the shower before dropping his shorts to the floor.

Tegan's attention was momentarily side-tracked when her vision fell on Harry's fit-as-hell naked ass as he stood in front of the shower stall, testing the warmth of the water with his hand. Her eyes sunk down to his toned thighs — thick sinewy muscles that made her mouth water. God, she was so attracted to him.

She sucked in a breath and forced herself to continue to undress, and by the time he was turning toward her in all his naked magnificent glory, she was naked too.

She watched as he sucked in his bottom lip, biting at it as his eyes wandered her frame. She bit her own lips together as a bashful smile tried to eat her face alive. She'd been naked around Harry countless times, but she knew she would never get used to him looking at her like that - like he wanted to explore her whole body with his tongue.

They both took a step toward each other and a smile erupted on Harry's face.

"C'mere," he said, reaching out to grab her hips, tugging her body to his.

His lips were on hers immediately, his tongue exploring hers - tasting her, loving her. She began to warm in his embrace and she knew it had nothing to do with the air around her, but instead with the desire for him flooding her whole body.

"C'mon," he breathed against her lips as he took her hand and guided her into the shower with him.

The hot water was welcoming, wrapping around her like a cocoon, bathing her in its gentle warmth. She tipped her head back and let it cascade down her face, over her body, letting it relax her. She ran her hands over her hair as it quickly soaked up the water pouring over her.

When she finally opened her eyes, looking forward, she found Harry standing in front of her, watching her, his pupils blown, his arousal apparent. She watched as his tongue slipped out, sliding between his lips, wetting them. She bit at the side of her bottom lip before smirking at him.

"I feel like I'm watching you in slow motion. You are the most alluring woman on the planet," Harry told her, his eyes never leaving her.

She giggled, biting back her bashful smile.

"Shut up," she said, rolling her eyes.

"C'mere," he breathed, taking a step forward before grasping her waist, pulling her to him, their chests sloshing together under the spray of the shower.

His lips found hers again, their mouths melding together in a heated embrace. She could feel his arousal poking at her thigh as she smiled against his mouth.

"So worked up, Styles," she breathed, leaving a chaste kiss on his lips before her hand snaked between them, grasping onto his cock, pumping it in her fist a few times before kissing him again.

"Can't help it," he mumbled against her mouth as she began moving her hand again.

As much as having sex with him appealed to her, she was so exhausted from their day in the pool and didn't think she could muster the energy for any sort of acrobatic shower sex, so she walked Harry to the back of the shower before turning him so she could take a seat on the built-in shower bench.

"Kitten," Harry shuddered out a breath as he looked down at her, caressing his fingers down her cheek as she gripped onto him again, idly toying with him.

She licked her lips as she peered up at him through her eyelashes. A small smile ghosted his lips as he slid his thumb across her lips before he slipped it down, tugging her bottom lip with it.