Part Fifteen

Tegan's eyes opened to find a dimly lit bedroom, the morning sun just barely leaking in through the sides of the room darkening curtains. She realized, a moment later, she was woken up to Harry gently rubbing soft circles across her bare arm.

"Mm," she hummed, looking over at him.

His eyes were open, watching her and it caused her to smile. He immediately smiled back, and she silently hoped he wasn't able to see the blush on her face through the dimness.

"Good morning," he greeted, his voice seemingly deeper than usual.

"'Morning," she croaked, biting her lips between her teeth a moment later to stifle the smile.

She slept with Harry Styles... in his bed. Sure, they didn't have sex, but they got drunk and made out with each other naked until they fell asleep.

"What are you smiling about?" Harry asked, his own smile wide on his face.

"Last night was real," she chirped as she reached out and slipped her hand across his cheek, double checking that he was real, that she wasn't just dreaming.

"It was," he said with a light laugh. Tegan bit her bottom lip again as she felt a major wave of bashfulness, remembering everything that happened between them.

They kissed in the hot tub. They actually kissed... a lot. She lost count on how many times she turned Harry on. And after they got drunk, she sucked him off – that was a thing that happened. She was in utter shock that this was her life. She was lying naked in Harry Styles' bed with Harry Styles and it wasn't a dream.

What a night, honestly.

How did she manage to not have sex with him? She literally had an infinite amount of self-control. Or was it stupidity? She wasn't sure yet. He was still naked, lying next to her and she was still questioning whether or not she should just fucking go for it. Her insides ached for him. She was a stupid moral son-of-a-bitch and she knew it.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked, and she knew he was asking about all the wine they drank.

"Uh, okay," she said quietly, pulling the blanket up to her chin.

"Why are you hiding?" Harry asked, sitting up on his elbow as he tugged at the blanket, and she let him pull it away from her face.

"Are you being bashful?" He asked, smiling blithely at her.

"Yes," she squeaked, knowing he wouldn't believe her if she said no.

"No need to be bashful, love," Harry said, slipping his arm under the blanket as his hand found her waist and pulled her body to his. Their warm skin connected and it sent shivers up her spine. His skin was so soft.

Harry leaned in and kissed her lips softly before pulling back. She tasted mint on them and realized he must have been up a lot longer than her.

"You brushed your teeth..." she said, hoping her breath wasn't completely disgusting.

"Mm," he hummed.

"No fair," she said, trying to wiggle away, but his grip on her tightened.

"Harry," she whined.

"One more kiss," he told her.

"No. Gross! I haven't brushed my teeth. I am disgusted for you," she said, shielding her mouth from him.

"Okay," he laughed and let her go.

"There's a toothbrush and toothpaste in the loo for you," Harry told her, nodding his head toward his bathroom.