Part Six

As Tegan sat there kissing Harry Styles, her mind went on a tangent. Was she doing it right? Did he think she was a good kisser? What made him want to kiss her? Did he think she was a good date? Would he want to see her again?

When she felt his hand slide up her sternum between her breasts before gently gripping onto the side of her neck, she was broken out of her thoughts. She almost felt like she was having an out-of-body experience. She wanted him to touch her again and again.

When the two of them finally came up for air, Harry pressed his forehead against hers as their chests silently heaved, dragging precious air into their lungs.

"Oh my god," she sighed as the two of them pulled back to look at each other.

"'Oh my god' good or 'oh my god' bad?" Harry questioned.

"Good. Good. So good," she said enthusiastically as she bit her bottom lip.

"It was good," he agreed.

Her brain started on another tangent before she realized she needed to stop thinking of him as her idol and start thinking of him quite differently...

"Would you like more?" Harry asked, offering her the champagne. She nodded, quickly grabbing for it before taking a sip. She handed it back and he drank some too.

"Getting me drunk," she quipped, smiling over at him.

"It wasn't my plan," he asserted, smiling back at her.

"'s definitely happening," she laughed, feeling like she was almost floating. But then realized she kind of was because of the water and the jets in the hot tub. She giggled to herself and he let out a laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked, watching her.

"Thought my mind was playing tricks on me," she laughed.

"'bout what?" He questioned.

"Thought I was floating, then I realized I was," she said as she let the water lift her again. Harry let out a snicker.

"I think you and the champagne have got my mind spinning," she said with a laugh.

"Me?" He asked, feigning offense.

"Yes, you," she said, pointing her finger playfully at him.

"Oh, yeah?" He asked, quickly swimming over to her and grabbing her in his arms. She let out a squeal as he pulled her against his body and kissed the side of her neck.

It had been a long time since she felt the touch of a man. And this was just the pinnacle of everything. This was the turning point in her life. This was a fantasy come true.

Harry's mouth worked across her jawline before finding her lips again. Tegan was hungry for him, kissing him back with fervor as she turned in his arms, straddling across his lap as they melted into one another. She was almost like a completely different person, an alter ego. She usually didn't let herself get so out of control. But she liked it – a little too much.

"I don't usually do this... let myself get so... so carried away..." she confessed as she looked into his eyes.

"Neither do I," he admitted.

"Mm," she hummed, watching as his tongue darted out, licking his lips. And she couldn't help it. She leaned in and kissed him again.

She felt his hands slip up her back, pulling her even closer to him. It was enough to cause a moan to bubble up out of her. Harry nipped at her bottom lip before his mouth kissed down her jaw again, then down her throat and across her chest. Her entire body was reacting to him, yet she still didn't know if she would be willing to give it up on the first date.

When his hand came up, pawing at her breasts as he kissed across her clavicle, her mind started to question whether or not she would be able to actually pass it up if it went further. Harry's finger pulled down the cup of her bra, exposing her left breast moments before his mouth wrapped around the nipple, sucking it in, swirling his tongue around it.

"Mm," she let out a low moan as the pleasure engulfed her.

Holy shit. What if she never had the opportunity again? What if this night was just a fluke? He was leaving for New York the day after tomorrow and she didn't know when he'd be back. What if he forgot all about her? Maybe this was how it worked in the celebrity community. Everything else moved at lightning speed. Why would sex be any different?

She could feel him below her, he was hard against her and it only turned her on even more. But moments later she realized she just couldn't. She wasn't ready to have sex on the first date. Call it a crisis of conscience or whatever. But she didn't want to be one of those people who let their hormones guide them without thinking. She would never be that person, because she knew she was constantly overthinking everything. And she also knew that giving it up to Harry Styles on the first date, as fun and amazing as it would be, would probably not bode well in getting her a second date.

"I cannot believe I'm about to say this, but... I think we should maybe slow down..." she said, still holding his face in her hands, her eyes shut tightly. She knew she was giving a lot up and it killed a little piece of her soul.

"Oh, okay," Harry said quietly.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered as she pulled back, sitting down on his thighs and it caused him to groan as she rubbed up against him.

"I'm sorry," she squeaked, scrambling off of his lap as she quickly slipped the cup of her bra back over her exposed breast.

"No, no. It's okay," he assured her, looking at her with a small smile.

"I'm sorry. It's just that... we just met... and although I've watched you from afar for a long time... it's just that... we're just getting to know each other and... and I don't do this sort of thing... not on the first date... even with someone as unbelievable as you," she rambled, feeling the hot blush on her face.

She was probably the stupidest woman in the world. How could she turn down Harry freaking Styles?

"Tegan, it's okay. I promise," he told her again with a light chuckle.

"Really?" She asked, looking over at him. She probably sounded like the most inexperienced person in the world.

"Yes. I promise," he insisted and she nodded her head.

"I think I might need to take a dip in the pool though," Harry said, clearing his throat as she noticed him adjust himself in the water.

"Oh, god. I'm sorry," she apologized, just realizing how awful it was of her to get him so turned-on and then just leave him hanging.

"'s okay," he said, letting out a laugh as he turned away from her, slipping out of the hot tub.

Tegan bit her lip and told herself not to look, but couldn't seem to pry her eyes away. Harry walked toward the pool with his hand on his obvious hard-on, jumping into it to give himself a metaphorical cold shower.

She felt bad, but she also couldn't help but let out a squeal just before he came up to the surface for air. She gave him a hard-on. That was something that she did. He was attracted to her and oh god, she was so attracted to him.