Part Sixty-Eight

The police were at Harry's house within twenty minutes, which surprised both of them. And soon they were standing in the foyer giving the two policemen their statements. Every little detail. Tegan also sent them the pictures she took of the guy's car.

One of the officers told them they would put out extra patrols in her neighborhood and outside of Harry's neighborhood as well.

"My daughter is a huge fan," the other officer told Harry after everything was said and done.

"Is she?" Harry asked with a sideways smirk.

"She is. I even brought her to a One Direction concert a few years back," he said with a laugh.

"Did you have a good time?" Harry asked as his smile grew wider.

"You know, it was pretty good. I don't want to say that I'm surprised, but I was surprised, honestly," he chuckled.

Knowing Harry, she was shocked he wasn't one of the many dad's he chatted with at concerts while onstage.

"Well, I'm glad you had a good time," Harry said with a laugh.

"She's eighteen now, so she went to your latest show by herself," he chuckled and Harry let out a laugh.

"What's your daughter's name?"

"Rachel," he said with a proud smile.

"Well, hold on just a moment. I'll be right back," Harry said before dashing up the stairs.

Tegan was taken aback at his sudden disappearance, wondering where the hell he was going and why he left her there with the two officers to make small talk. Harry was good at small talk, not her.

"You look familiar too. Where have I seen you before?" The guy asked, looking at Tegan. She let out a laugh.

Kaleidoscope, The Golden Globes, The Academy Awards, Ellen. Take your pick. It wasn't a very long list.

"Wait. You're the girl from that one movie... uh, Kaleidoscope!" He said triumphantly.

"Yeah. That's me," she giggled, sort of happy he knew her from her movie and not the embarrassing episode of Ellen.

"Amazing. My wife and I just watched that movie not too long ago. It was great," he told her just as Harry came back down the stairs.

"Thank you," she said with a bashful smile.

"Here. For Rachel," Harry said, handing the man a small personalized, signed Harry Styles promotional poster.

Tegan smiled from ear-to-ear at her boyfriend. What a sweet thing to do. She knew that man's daughter was going to absolutely lose it when she saw it.

"Thank you so much. She's gonna love this," he said excitedly.

"You're very welcome," Harry chuckled.

"Wouldja mind if we took a picture together? Both of you," he asked hopefully.

"Of course!" Harry said happily as the officer took out his phone.

Oh, Lord. Tegan quickly looked over at the mirror above the table in the foyer and wiped underneath her eyes before stepping up to get in the picture with the officer and Harry.

It was already out to the public that they were dating, so taking a selfie with Harry and this man was the least of her worries at that point.

"Wait. Are you the girl that was on Ellen?" The man asked a minute later and Harry let out a loud laugh.